- two -

A/N POV:

[One year ago]

"Ninety-seven... ninety-eight... ninety-nine... one hundred."

Jimin put down the dumbbells and took a deep breath in.

"Whoo! I'll be a size plus soon", he cheered and glanced at his friend, who was staring at this smartphone.

"Hey, Taehyung" Jimin knit his brows. "You're going to train today or what?"

Taehyung didn't answer and instead just kept scrolling through his phone.

"Hey!" Jimin stomped to stand in front of his friend. "Earth to Taehyung! I'm talking to you!"

Hastily, he grabbed the phone from Taehyung's hands which seemingly made him wake up from a trance.

"Give me back my phone", he growled. "I'm not in a mood for training right now."

Jimin tilted his head and examined his friend's face.

"Be careful, Chim-Chim. Even though you trained really hard today, I can still knock you down easily." Taehyung snapped and Jimin frowned.

"Something's up with you, Tae. You seem really tense lately. Maybe you need a... distraction. It seems it has been a long time since you have been... distracted." Jimin grinned cunningly and winked. "What about...". He circled the company's fitness with his eyes and finally his gaze fell onto on a beautiful long-haired blonde with a nicely shaped booty and boobs. She was wearing tight white leggings through which you could see her black thong, and a black sports bra.

Licking his lips, Jimin glanced at Taehyung. The latter just made a disgusted face as though he had tasted something sour.

"Too cheap," he said.

"Oh, come on! She's a new trainee, super hot," Jimin sighed, but Taehyung didn't seem interested at all. "You're so picky. Okay, that one?"

He pointed at a well-built girl doing push ups in one of the corners of the gym.

"What, you want me to go on a date with Miss Bodybuilder 2018? No way." Taehyung responded sulkily and went back to checking his phone. Jimin sighed hopelessly and was ready to just give up and let his friend not get laid ever again in his life, when the gym door opened and a light-brown haired girl came in.

She had a fragile and slender figure, but it was still evident she had been working out. A couple of hair strands had broken free from her messy bun. Under the daylight her hair looked as if it was a golden waterfall Her body was nicely shaped, she had a tiny waist and long, model-like legs. Her skin seemed soft and sun-kissed, like she had been on a vacation recently. She moved so gracefully, that every man in the gym couldn't help but look at her. Some of them were openly staring, including Taehyung and Jimin. She passed right through everyone, as if she hadn't even noticed them.

"Okay, if you're not giving this a try, I am." Jimin said with a sly smile, not being able to move his eyes away from the girl. Taehyung glanced at him with a spark in his eyes, like he was somehow up for a challenge, but this spark quickly faded away.

"Go ahead", he scoffed. "For all I care, she's the kind of one-stand material that is your type."

"You're being mean, bro", Jimin pouted. "You don't even know the girl. I hear she's new, a member of the staff. I heard that she was pretty, but I wasn't picturing her to be that gorgeous. I think this is her first day. Should we welcome her?" he licked his lips. The gym was only for BigHit employees and was private, so he might have been right.

Taehyung looked away from the new girl that was doing deep lounges right in front of him. Usually, he didn't even pay attention to this type of girls. He was no Jimin. He couldn't even kiss a girl without emotional attachment. On the contrary, his friend rarely missed a chance at getting some. Slutty, trashy, cheap – he didn't care as long as they had boobs and were gone by the morning.