- seventeen -

author's note: hey there, guys! Yes, I finally updated this story. It had been ages since I did. But yay me, I managed to do it! As surprising as it is to me, you guys have shown this story so much love so I decided I should do something for you guys (because I love you all ❤).

Please read the chapter until the very end, there is a special surprise for you there!

***

"Well?" Jin tapped his foot on the ground impatiently, crossing his arms in front of his chest and giving all of us an expectant look. "I'm waiting."

Taehyung and Jimin exchanged furious glances, their faces still red. I scanned them from head to toe with my eyes wordlessly. It seemed like Jimin was the one with more damage on his face – a drop of blood had appeared at the corner of his mouth, his lips swollen and his left eye twitching. Miraculously, there wasn't a scratch on Taehyung's face, it was just his clothes that were dirty and wrinkled.

Jin's dark eyes darted at me, making me gulp loudly as he studied my face. I was absolutely sure he recognized me, since he always greeted and smiled at the staff.

"How did you find us?" Jimin grumbled darkly, shamelessly changing the subject. Apparently, the alcohol had already left his system, his sobriety now setting in.

"You left me a drunk voice message with your location on, you idiot," Jin said through gritted teeth, his stare still merciless. "You said you were hurt and you were in pain. I honestly thought you were in danger."

"Oh," Jimin exclaimed softly. "I guess I meant I was in emotional pain."

Eyes widened like he was silently saying "are you for real", Jin exhaled heavily. He lowered his head and massaged his temples slowly like a parent dealing with a fussy child.

"I swear- I can't," he mumbled under his breath, exasperation written all over his face. Jin scrunched his nose with disgust. "One of you is very drunk. You stink of alcohol from a mile away." He averted his gaze towards Taehyung. "And you? Why are you here?"

"That's my personal business, hyung," Taehyung clenched his jaw and I felt his whole body stiffen next to me. Jin threw me a surprised glance, then nodded slowly.

"Now I see what's happening here," he said and cocked a brow in disbelief. "Were you two idiots fighting for a girl?"

"No, we were fighting because this one doesn't stay in his limits," Taehyung snarled, glancing at Jimin.

The blonde man snorted in the form of a laugh. "What limits, Tae? You can't put your claim on women, didn't you know that? They have free will and all that other stuff." He rolled his eyes in annoyance.

"This concept seems very convenient for you. You're able to seduce them, lure them to go to bed with you, throw them away and in the end when they get upset, you blame it on them, saying that they've done that on their own free will," Taehyung's voice was low and husky, but his stare was ruthless.

Jimin's jaw dropped, his eyes rounded. "That was a low blow," he whispered, furrowing his eyebrows.

"But it's the truth," Taehyung mumbled. I was so immersed in their conversation, but was still able to appreciate how hot he looked when he was angry. "We can just ask the women from your arsenal of used dollfaces. How many were they exactly, care to remind me?" His lips stretched in a sarcastic smirk.

Jimin pressed his lips in a thin line, his expression literally unreadable. His lips started, mumbling something inaudible.

"Are you actually counting?" Jin asked with disbelief, burying his face in his palms. "I swear to God, Jimin."