- eight -

(WARNING: here comes the smut and kinkiness again)

I had just got out of the bathroom when my doorbell rang. I saw on the video surveillance that it was Taehyung and I immediately buzzed him in.

Good thing he's arriving now, or else he would be in for an unpleasant surprise, I thought to myself and sighed. I had no idea how Taehyung would react if he discovered that Jimin had given me a ride.

I heard the door open and close and then a pair of hands pulled me towards a warm body.

"Is this how you welcome me?" Taehyung whispered in my ear and I felt his warm breath caress my skin. I was wearing nothing except my towel. He touched my naked shoulder gently, took a strand of my hair and pulled it lightly. I immediately felt my body temperature rising.

"You like it?" I turned around and put my hands around his neck. He was dressed in grey t-shirt and grey sweatpants and was wearing a bandana.

This style became him so much that he looked like, well, pure sex.

(author's note: yeah, let us all be BLESSED with the perfection that is tae with a bandana

(author's note: yeah, let us all be BLESSED with the perfection that is tae with a bandana. ICONIC)

He licked his lips and his right hand traveled south towards my buttocks and under my towel.

"Hmm, yeah." he mumbled. "But I'd like it even more if you take everything off."

With those words he picked me up and I squealed from the surprise. He carried me in his arms towards the bedroom and put me gently on the bed. He started kissing me with such passion that my knees became weak. In this moment I felt grateful that we were on the bed because I'd most likely faint if we were standing up.

In one swift movement, he removed my towel and took a moment to contemplate my naked body. Then he let out a low, husky growl and crashed his lips with mine again.

"I've been thinking about you all day." He panted in between our kisses while he hovered over me. He then stood up on his knees and took off his t-shirt and ran his fingers through his hair, then looked down on me.

Hastily, he unbuckled his belt and took it off

"Give me your hands." he commanded and I looked up to him and then at the belt in his hands in surprise.

"Are you not going to obey me?" Taehyung raised his eyebrows dominantly and smirked.

I tried to calm myself down and took a deep breath in. I was anxious, but excited at the same time. I nodded and he smiled with satisfaction.

"You will do as daddy says." he ordered and put my hands together, then circled the belt around them not too tightly. "Repeat after me."

"I will do as daddy says." I obeyed. Taehyung straightened the belt over my head and my hands followed it. I was completely under his control. He started kissing my neck towards my collarbone and I shivered in pleasure. I wanted to touch him so badly but my hands were tied up.

Taehyung leaned in for a kiss but he only touched the tip of my lips with his tongue, teasingly. I raised my head to kiss him properly but he pulled the belt up and strengthened the knot around my wrists. I felt the leather notch my skin and flinched as it was slightly painful.

But I liked it. I wanted more of it.

"Uh-uh." Taehyung groaned and gave my ass a light slap. "Baby girl's impatient. You're burning up for me, aren't you?"

I nodded as I felt my cheeks fill with blood from the desire that had build up inside of me.

"I'm burning up for you, daddy." I whispered. "I want you so bad. You can feel how wet I am for you."

Taehyung's eyes gleamed while he felt my wet core with his hand. He leaned towards me and our bodies collided.

"You're mine, you hear me? You're all mine." He moaned in my ear and started kissing me even harder than before. I managed to get my hands out from the knot and ran my fingers on his back, gently scratching it. He let out a loud moan.

"I'm all yours." I repeated breathlessly. "Now fuck me like no one else has."

And he did. Multiple times.

author's note: let me BLESS you with yet another picture of tae in a bandana cause he is the cutest little cupcake <3 and also as a thank you gift because you've been reading till now <3