- twenty-four -

Never thought I'd see you coming,

See the dark before the light.

Every single bit of me trusted,

That you would lead me through the night.

I'll keep trying. I'll keep trying for you...

***

This chapter is dedicated to Mendedships
DarkDesireXOX
Holy_Kook
Bloweezy123
4dvantae0722
bts__vante
tttaaaeee07
Thank you guys for leaving an answer at my last chapter!

***

"Y/N, Tiffany is Taehyung's ex."

I hadn't even noticed Jimin's hands still rested on my shoulders when he drew back, stuffing them in his pockets.

"Bullshit," I hissed, my voice shaking. "I had no idea you could sink that low. Now you're straight up making scenarios just to mess with me."

Slack-jawed, Jimin stared at me for a couple seconds before his hand darted to the back of his neck, rubbing it in a frustrated manner.

"You're in denial," he mumbled, pinching the root of his nose. "I refuse to believe you can be that stupid."

"I don't trust you," I said through gritted teeth, my confidence diminishing with each passing second. As much as I didn't want to think about his words, I couldn't get over the fact that Jimin had come all this way to tell me this. He had apparently been waiting in his car for me to come home so that we could talk. My heart sank at the thought.

"I have been nothing but honest to you," he said, pausing to take a deep breath. "And I'm not the one who's lying to you."

"I can't stand here and listen to this anymore. You need to leave me alone!"

"Oh, then why don't you go and talk to Taehyung yourself? I'm quite interested in what he has to say about this."

My aggravation was reaching its peak. What Jimin had just told me had come as such a shock to me that I didn't have any time to contemplate whether it was the truth or not. My initial impulse was to deny and refuse to believe it. Taking a moment to think about it would have definitely helped, but my emotions were already running rampant. It was too late.