SURPRISE

Hello, beautiful people!

With the second part of the Epilogue being published, 'Obsessed' is now officially over.

But fear not, for your girl Rina here has a special surprise for you! 💕🥰

Seeing how much love Jimin's character got and given the fact he never got his happy ending really got me thinking. And I loved writing about him so much. He's a really interesting character and I wish he got more exposure but that was impossible, considering that this was a Taehyung fanfiction.

I considered making a sequel featuring Jimin but was afraid no one would read it. Then one of my lovely readers NataliaLauraHernande  encouraged me to try and make this happen, soooo...

Here it is! The spin-off of 'Obsessed'

PASSIONATELY INFATUATED

The title is actually derived from an actual scene from 'Obsessed'! The one in chap 26 when Y/N accuses Taehyung of his behavior being borderline obsessive, and then he delivers this line:

"I prefer passionately infatuated."

Then another one of my lovely readers Jiminstat commented jokingly "Book 2? Passionately Infatuated? Sounds like a winner to me."

I took it as a joke back then but the more I thought about it the more the idea materialized in my mind. And when I had to think of a title for the story, Passionately Infatuated instantly came to mind.

So, yes. Some more info about the spin-off: it features Jimin as the main love interest, and half of the story will also be told from his perspective. There's a whole other different female lead as well. Y/N, Taehyung and Taeyang will all make cameos from time to time, but the story will be focused mainly on our ChimChim. It's written in such a way that even people who haven't read 'Obsessed' will be able to enjoy it.

Just like 'Obsessed', it's going to be intense and it will contain a lot of smutty smut, so stay tuned for that. It's a story about sex, love, lies, romance, money... and you know, everything exciting. 😏

So the first chapters are already published. I'm so, so excited to hear your thoughts about it. I really want to make this good for you guys! Let me know what you think about it 💜💜💜

I purple you! Thank you for supporting yet another crazy and messy story my mind created!