- five -

WARNING: the following text contains mature content (smut). if you're not comfortable with such, please do not proceed.

A slick midnight black Mercedes-sport pulled up in front of my apartment building at exactly 9pm.

I moved from the window and took a deep breath in, then took a last look of myself in the mirror. I had put on my favorite black skinny jeans and my black leather jacket. Underneath I was wearing just a thin sleeveless blouse, almost see-through. I put on my high heels and stopped at the door.

Under the mirror, the small gift box was almost staring at me. I had been wondering whether to put the purple heart on in the last two hours. Finally, I sighed, and without further hesitation, I put it on and hurried outside.

The engine of the Mercedes was gently rumbling. As I walked towards the car, I knew Taehyung was checking me out behind the window. I had put on my sexiest clothes on purpose, but I was trying not to be too revealing. I got inside the luxurious black leather coupe.

"I can see you're wearing what I got you." Taehyung's husky, sexy voice pierced through me. Tonight, he was even more handsome – he had put on a simple black T-shirt that showed his strong arms. Blue skinny jeans hugged his legs quite tightly. Nothing flashy. But still, he looked drop-dead gorgeous. "You like it?"

His hands were on the wheel, but he moved one of them to touch the crystal heart on my neck. Once again, he was dangerously close.

"It's pretty." I replied shortly. He smirked.

"I want to take you somewhere." Suddenly the distance between us was there again. I couldn't tell what he was thinking as he moved his eyes on the road.

"Don't you think you have to ask me first where I want to go?" I asked daringly. "Is this how you do it with every other girl?"

Taehyung laughed out loud.

"Oh, baby." He put one hand on my thigh and I felt as if electricity had struck me. My muscles tightened almost immediately. His touch was like a dangerous weapon. If he'd keep on touching and talking to me like that I wouldn't know what I would do. "You are not  like every other girl. I don't to this with every girl."

"Do what? Send flowers?" I laughed. "Please. I'm sure I'm not the only one who's ever received a gift like that."

Suddenly Taehyung's expression became serious. He glanced at me as he was steering the wheel.

"You are." He deadpanned. The tone of his voice had suddenly changed from playful to serious. "You are the first girl I ever gave a gift like that."

I gasped and my hand almost immediately touched the purple crystal heart.

"I have to say I'm surprised, the least." I said. "I thought that maybe since so many girls are crazy about you..."

"You thought wrong." Taehyung interrupted. "They don't know me. I don't want them to know me."

His face had become tense. I could feel the suspense in the car so strongly. For the first time I looked at Taehyung and didn't just see a person l who is (let's be honest, really) stunningly gorgeous and popular, always smiling and charming. I saw Taehyung the human being, the real human being, with feelings and emotions. I could feel all his struggles had taken a hold on his character.

The silence in the car was starting to become awkward, but honestly I didn't know what to say.

"I've been watching you." Taehyung's husky voice broke the silence. "Observing you. Without you noticing."