September 21

This story is based on and imagine from imaginexhobbit: Imagine being a member of the company, and while you're in Lake Town the master creeps on you and Thorin gets over protective.

Finally! A warm bath! You had been traveling for months and it had been to long since the last time you had a proper bath. Of course the company had stopped every now and then to wash up in a river, but it wasn't the same. You never had much time to properly clean yourselves with all the enemies chasing you down. And the dwarfs didn't seem to think personal hygiene was a high priority. But now that you were in Lake Town for a couple of weeks you could finally do some serious cleaning.

The maid had heated the water and prepared your bath. Various sorts of shampoo were waiting for you and you would make sure you tried them all before leaving this town. With only a towel wrapped around your body and your hair loosely draped over your shoulders you smelled all of the bottles, deciding which one you would bath in tonight. The first one you opened contained lavender, you closed your eyes to get fully captured by the amazing scent of the flower when you heard footsteps behind you.

Quickly you closed the bottle and turned around only to find the Master of Lake Town standing there in the doorway. A creepy smile was spread on his lips and he eyed you up and down. Slightly discomforted you placed a hand on your towel to make sure it wouldn't fall off and show your naked body to him, while your other hand traveled down to one of your knives you had placed on the edge of the bathtub. 'Can I help you?' you asked while pretending this wasn't weird at all. Seriously, had they never heard of manners in this town?

The Master chuckled and his eyes lingered on your bosom a little to long for your liking. 'I was just telling myself that I should check on our most honourable guest.' He walked a few steps closer to you. Your hand with the knife in it was dangerously close to his vulnerable spot, only he wasn't aware of it. 'And then I heard that you requested a bath. I just wanted to make sure you wouldn't get... cold.' A creepy smile and a sparkle in his eyes told you that you were in the wrong place at the wrong time.

'I don't remember her requesting a bathing partner' a gruff voice sounded through the room. The Master froze and didn't dare to turn around. Then he chuckled and placed a hand on your shoulder. You felt shivers running down your body at the unwanted touch and you were ready to stab in his weakest part when a warm closed itself around your wrist, stopping you from doing so. Looking down you met Thorin's warning blue eyes. You put the knife back on the edge of the bathtub and looked at the Master in disgust.

Thorin put himself in between and you noticed he had his sword drawn. He pointed it at the Master's heart who was now looking at the dwarf in front of him with wide eyes. He put his hands up and stumbled back. 'Now don't do stupid things. I need you to reclaim that mountain but you need me for the supplies' the Master tried but Thorin just smirked at him. 'I don't want your supplies if you will take advantage of my company.' Quickly he stood in front of the Master and pulled him down by his shirt until they were at eye level.

Thorin leant in and whispered; 'I'm afraid that this town will need a new election if I see you near her again.' The Master nodded eagerly and Thorin nodded. 'I'm happy that we came to an understanding.' The Master nodded before quickly running out of the room. You heard the door to your room slamming shut and you sighed in relief. 'Dwalin will guard your room to make sure you don't have other uninvited guests' Thorin said without looking back. 'Thank you' you said. He then left the room and it was time for your well deserved bath at last.