Bestfriends

I woke up this morning to find the sun shining bright as hell in my face. I rolled outta bed and headed to the bathroom. After I brushed my teeth and washed my face, I walked over to my closet and threw on some running pants, a sports bra and my shoes. Once I was dressed I grabbed my galaxy s5 and headphones before turning to the kitchen.

I decided on checking my Instagram real quick and as I was scrolling thru my feed I bumped into a hard chest, causing me to almost fall. I looked up to see a smiling August. "My bad ma, u straight?" He asked me in his thick accent. "Yea yea I'm fine. My bad tho I shoulda been lookin where I was goin." I apologized.

August is my bestfriend, we've known each other for 6 years, since high school. I was 16 and the new girl, I made friends quickly including Aug. He became one of my best guy friends and we did everything together. We have a lot in common so it really wasn't hard for us to get along. We're both hella chill and will keep it A1 witchu. Especially me I'm quick to put u in ya place if ion like the way u actin. But when he graduated I was so proud and sad. He struggled a lot but I pushed him to do better and help him finish strong.

We still hung out tho and when I finished I moved out to LA and Aug went back to New Orleans with his girl that he met. Her name was Chrystal. I really hate her for what she did to Aug and so does Mama Sheila, then again she never did like her from day one. Anyway she cheated wit Trey Songs after she met him since he did find Aug. He was heart broken he really liked her. I guess these hoes ain't loyal. Smh, my question is how can u cheat on someone so fine tho? Oh well that's none of my business. Thats also why him and Trey had beef for the longest. Trey told him the truth about her and they sorted it out. But anyways that's enough of that.

I still couldn't believe he signed to Def Jam Records. I always told him he would get one because he's really talented. I'm glad him and Trey are cool too because they write some amazing songs together.

Now that he's famous he think he a baller lol goin out buying new shoes and clothes ndd stuff. Aha I'm just kidding he really deserves it tho he's a really good person, I swear he deserves everything he gets. In a good way tho. But yeah sometimes I make him sing me to sleep when we downstairs having a movie night or something.

Since he did blow up he helped me open up my own boutique called Alexandria's and we both never went to college. Then we moved in together. The end.

"U good but u boutta head out?"

Oh laawd, there I go. Waterfall. His accent is everything.Let me answer him and go before I do something I might regret.

"Uh yea jus my usual little jog." He nodded. "Oh alrite"

I walked past him to the fridge and grabbed a bottle of water. I turned around to say something but he disappeared.

"Where the hell did he go?" I mumbled to my self. I looked around but he was gone. I shrugged it off and made my way to the front door. "I swear that nigga be thinking he a ninja or some shit." I walked down the cobblestone path to the sidewalk, I waved to his bodyguard BJ and started on my 2 miles.

*********************

Okay I'm really sorry if some of y'all read this like a million times but my phone was acting up so I had to start again.

I'd really appreciate it if y'all would gimme some feedback thoo.

Any questions?

Do any of yall wanna be a part of the story ?

Like a bestfriend of Sam's or sister ?

Comment and vote.