Surprise

Aliyahs POV

I hung up the phone with Sam . And decided to take a quick shower that bitch drive so slow we might as well walk to the mall and shit ! But I took off my clothes and got in the shower.

*30 minutes later .

I stepped out the shower going to my closet. I laid out my white half shirt , my taxi 12's and just threw on my black tights. I heard my phone beep meaning someone texted me so I reached over to see who was texting me.

Unknown : " Aye Lil mama , I know its been forever we kinda lost touch but I was just calling to ask ya a huge favor.

Me : Wassuuh ? I replied hesitantly.

Unknown : Sam told me y'all going out in a minute so I was wondering if you can keep haa busy till around 8 and bring her to this address 3650 blueberry lane. Behind the old stadium tell her its like a old club or summ lol.

Me : I Gotchu.

Unknown : Thanks Shortbread .

Shortbread was august nickname for me . short because I'm 5'2 and bread cause he said I got cakes for days. 

Me and august use to be coo till our fallout in college. It was our senior year, and Sam had just came on campus.  I aint really fuck with lowerrclassmen but when I met shawty we instantly clicked .  Females wanted to be us, while there niggas wanted to be with us.

She was my main bitch. But then she met August , and our friendship started to drift we barley talked, she started to act fake in a way. So I let her know and we all had this huge argument and we just all ended up falling out. Then graduation day she came up to me with this long ass apology and of course I forgave her.

We promised to never let a nigga come in between us ever again.

I wass interrupted from my thoughts when I heard repeated beeps in my driveway. You know that was Sam's impatient ass. So I quickly grabbed my purse and made sure I had my credit card and phone then I started walking downstairs. I walked out to see shawty stuntin in a bright red lambo.

Sam's POV

Aliyah got in the car and I immediately greeted her. "Biiiiiiiiitch!" I screamd she jumped laughing. "Hey boo" she gave me a hug. "What's this?" she asked referring to the car. "Oh Aug lemme borrow his car today" I cheesed. "Thas wassup. So where we finna go first?"

"Well we can't jus go to the mall fine ndd shxt then have our nails looking all fxcked up." I said in a duh tone. She jus shook her head and chuckled. I pulled out her driveway and headed to the nearest nails salon.

The car ride was kinda silent except the faint sound of the radio. I turned it up. August's song I luv this shxt was playing. "Aye its bestfraannn!" I started twerking in my seat while blaring the music, Aliyah was doing the same. We stopped at a red light and continued our lil dance, I looked out the window to see an old couple next to us staring. We bust out laughing and drove off.

Once we got to the salon we hopped out and walked in. "Hi, welcome to La Bella nail & spa. How may I help you?" A short Asian lady from behind the desk peeped. "Uh yes two full sets and pedicures."

*1 hour later*

We walked out the salon freshly painted and lookin fly. I had bright pink nails and a blue middle finger with diamonds all over it, while Aliyah had turquoise ones with cheetah print on em and a white ring finger. I unlocked my lambo and sped off to the mall. By now it was around 4:30.

When we arrived at the mall. We drove around for about 10 minutes trynna find a parkings spot. " There's one right there" Liyah pointed. Jus as I was about to park someone does in front of me stealing my spot. "Oh hell naah I kno this nigga saw me bout to pull up right there!" I rolled down my window.