Can't Trust Everyone

Sam's POV

I woke up this morning with the biggest smile on my face. Besides the fact I have the worst hangover. I laid there thinking about last night. I had a great time, I really owe August. Then I thought about the dream I had. I smiled as I laid there with my eyes closed.

I dreamt that I met Chris Brown, Trey Songz, Tyga, Chyna, and the one and only Nicki Minaj. We were all hella turnt, drinking and smoking. Trey, August and Chris all sang me happy birthday.  I remember me singing a lil bit too. I laughed, because I knew I was never gonna sing in front of that many people.

After getting faded Chris took me to his place. We chilled for a lil bit and messed around, then thats when I woke up. I don't remember anything happening after that.

My eyes fluttered open. I realized that I wasn't in my room and I sat up. I looked around trynna comprehend what the hell was goin on. Then it clicked, everything that happened last night was real. I'm in Chris Brown's bed. I looked down and saw I still had my dress on. I hope this means we ain't do nun. As much as I would have loved to, I don't think it would've been good that I was drunk.

I got up and walked over to his bathroom. I ain't wanna go down there wit a stank mouth, so I grabbed his mouth wash. I poured some in the cap and put it in my mouth. I swirled it around for a while before I spit it out.

I pulled down my dress and walked out the room. I followed the smell of food down the stairs. Once I got down I looked around and couldn't figure out where to go next. His place was fucking huge.

"Chris?" I called out.

"In here baby girl!" he yelled back.

I followed his voice to the kitchen and saw him standing over the stove without a shirt. It smelt so good. Ain't nothing sexier than a man that can cook. I walked in and sat up on his counter.

"Hey."

"Good morning." He said smiling. "How ya feeling?"

"Well my head hurts but other than that I'm good." He nodded.

"Well lemme go get u some aspirin." He said before disappearing somewhere in the house.

I looked around admiring his place until he walked back in. "Here." He said handing me two small pills.

"Thanks." I said, he gave me a glass of water. I took the pills and put the glass down beside me. "I love ya place."

"Thanks ma." He said and stood between my legs. "My momma helped me with some of the stuff." I nodded.

"Go ahead and get watcha want." I smiled. I hopped down and walked over to the food. He made eggs, bacon, gritts, pancakes and sausage. After dishing up, I went over to the island and grabbed a stool before sitting down. I waited for Chris to come back so we could bless the food. After he blessed the food we started eating. It was hella good.

"Damn Chris, I ain't know ya could cook." I joked. He sucked his teeth.

"What's that supposed to mean?"

"I mean I jus thought u would be the type of guy to fuck a girl stay the night til she feeds ya then ya dip." I shrugged.

He mugged me. I sat there dying of laughter. "I'm jus playing Chris, chill."

"Better be."

"And if I'm not?" I replied smartly. He smirked.

"U sure ya wanna find out?" I giggled and looked down finishing my food.

"Didn't think so." He said. I playfully rolled my eyes and sat there watching him finish eating. I took a sip of my orange juice and stood up to go put my plate up. As I walked past Chris he slapped my ass hard.