Double Congratulations Or Triple

Sam's POV

I woke up with the worst headache ever. My shit felt like it was gonna explode. Ugh I hate that I let myself get that wasted. I rolled over to Chris's hard chest and sat up. He was still knocked out, drooling and everything. I chuckled and got up to go to the bathroom.

I did my hygiene and came out putting on some yoga pants and a tank top. Then went to go make some breakfast. I decided to make his favorite to start off our marriage right.

Jus as I had finished my phone went off. It was a call from an unknown number, I never answer unknown numbers anyways so I jus declined. My curiosity got the best of me and I started contemplating on whether to call them back or not. I shrugged it off and carried our plates to the bedroom.

I sat them on the nightstand and then sat on the bed. "Chris," I whispered shaking him, "Baby wake up."

But he didn't budge. I shook him again but he jus smacked his lips turning over. I shrugged, "Okay but I guess you don't wanna see Beyonce then."

Boyy when I tell you he shot up. He shot up, looking like spring. I cracked up and he jus kissed his teeth, "Man you play too much," he mumbled before laying back down.

"So I've been told," I smiled deviously.

"Go away," he mumbled again.

"I brought you some food."

"For real?" I laughed and handed him his plate. "Ooh, thank you baby girl." Then he puckered up waiting for me to kiss him.

"Ha you thought," I joked. He rolled his eyes and started eating. We sat there for a minute arguing because he wanted the last piece of my bacon.

"Boy you got like five on ya own plate right there," I semi-yelled, giggling.

"Yea but I want yours."

I smacked my lips, "If you don't getcha life."

"I was jus kidding wifey, gimme kiss," I side eyed him and pecked his lips. When I opened my eyes this nigga was cheesing and eating my last piece of bacon.

"Oh hell naah! Fat ass, why you couldn't eat ya own bacon?" I laughed. He jus had big kool aid smile on his face. I mugged him and got up to put my plate away, followed by him.

"Ion like you no more," I huffed, once I put my dish in the sink.

"Its okay cuz I love you my big baby," he said grabbing me by my waist, holding me close to him and burying his face in the crook of my neck.

I shook my head waiting for him to let go but he didn't. "Chris if you don't getcha big yella headed ass off me-"

"What?" He said daringly, cutting me off.

"Don't push it," I warned.

"Too late." And with that he gripped me tighter and started spinning and being childish.

"Christopher!" I squealed.

"Uh see me stuntin, see me stuntin. Oh wait, I gotta stop my head spinning."

I laughed, "Uh huh, that's what ya ass get too."

"Yunno what, I'm getting tired of this lil attitude," he said lifting me by my waist and putting me on the counter and standing between my legs.

"Okay, and? You say that like I'm supposed to care," I teased.

He raised his eye brow at me and nodded, "Ight, I gotchu. Jus wait til tonight," he whispered in my ear deviously, sending chills down my spine. Then he walked away.