Gotta Make It

Trey's POV

"Oh my god my baby what the fuck happened?!" I heard momma Angie yelling behind me.

"I- I don't know." I said stuttering I looked up to see Trina, Kayla  and Rashad standing there.

"Look I ain't got time to be to answerin questions, I need to get her to the hospital now!" I carried Aliyah bridal style to the car and sped down the highway.

So many thoughts were going threw my mind.  I thought, who could have a motive to kill her. I thought about Kayla, Aliyah told me how she ain't like her and she was eyeing her the whole night.

Then I thought about that fuck boy I told her not to let in our house she only knew the dude for like a few weeks. Not long enough to have him in my house.

I don't know who did this but when I find out somebody gonna get the business. I don't play when it comes to my baby's.

******

We burst in the ER as I had Aliyah in my arms. "DOCTOR , I NEED A DOCTOR!" I yelled.

"Sir, I'm gonna have to ask you to calm down."

"BITCH, DO YOU SEE WHO IM HOLDING?! THIS IS MY LIFE AND SHE'S CARRYING MY CHILD! IF YOU DONT GET ME A DOCTOR RIGHT NOW I SWEAR ON MY DADDY GRAVE SOMEBODY GONE DIE!"

"Okay, let's get this woman into surgery." You could see the fear in her eyes.

I tried to sit but I couldn't, I just stood up pacing the floor.

"Son, calm down please." My mother told me.

"How can I when my wife is in there possibly dead!?"

"Don't think like that. She's gonna make it for sure and your baby will be healthier than ever." She assured me.

"Mom, I really love her and I would hate to see anything happen to her or my child. Promise me nothing will happen to her."

"It's all in god's hands now." She got up and walked away.

I can't picture my life without this girl man, my baby gotta make it. Then the doors opened and the last person I wanted to see walked in.

"What the fuck you doing here August?" I growled.

"I'm here to see about my baby momma that's it ion want no beef witchu." He replied everybody's head shot up in disbelief.

"Nigga, now you wanna come around I find it? Real funny that you choose this time."

"Excuse me? I know you not trynna blame me for this shit when I wasn't even at ya lil lame ass dinner party, if anything it could be one of y'all ma'fuckers. I ain't come here for this shit but if you want beef its watevaa." He got heated.

I immediately stood up and momma Angie stood up separating us.

"Look, I don't know who you are but I know you Trey and if you care about Aliyah yall will stop this petty shit cause its all irrelevant at this point." She said with eyes full of tears.

"I'm sorry ma its just ion like this nigga." I sympathized.

"Look I den told you bout-" August was cut off by the doctor.

"Parents of Aliyah Marie." We rushed over to where he was. "Well the good news is the bullet only grazed her side."

We all sighed in relief. "But what about the baby?" I panicked.

"Well that's kind of the bad news, luckily the baby was on the other side of her stomach so it didn't harm the baby but we have to keep them both for a few weeks."