I'm Sorry

Aliyah's POV

I left the Starbucks and got in my car. I didn't understand what was wrong with Sam its not like I'm okay with all of this.She's actin like I asked him to sleep with me twice. But in a way I guess I was wrong because I sure as hell wasn't about to stop it. I still didn't understand why she was mad. Like she wasn't even worried bout August and they're supposed to be "best friends". I really didn't care tho, I'm too old to be arguing over men that's neither of ours.

I was interrupted from my thoughts when I got a text.

Brownnsuggaa : Hey, this this the address to the restaurant 1672 pikery lane the Olive Garden.

I realized it was just 30 minutes away from where I was. I replied I'll be there in 15 minutes.

I speed off down the highway doing 70. When I pulled up I was greeted by a short brown haired lady.

"Hi, welcome to Olive Garden, how may I help you?"

"Yes, reservations for 2."

"Name?" she asked.

"Trey."

"Oh, right this way." she lead the way to the booth farthest in the back.

I walked up seeing Trey typing away on his phone.

"So you don't greet a lady when she walks in?" I smiled.

"Oh, shit my bad shawty I ain't even see you." he grinned reaching across the table hugging me. I heard him mumble. "Damn." I laughed

"Did I do something wrong?"

"No, not at all. You jus clean up nice as hell, I'm tempted to take you out this restaurant right now and show ya a few things." He winked.

"Stop." I laughed trynna cover my face so he couldn't see me blushing.

"I'm serious, you bad as hell like I'm lucky to be sitting with you right now."

"No. I should be saying I'm lucky I'm sitting across from Trey Songz." I acted like a screaming fan.

"You a mess." He laughed. "But u do look good tho."

I smiled. "Don't I always?"

He laughed shaking his head. "I really like you though, you ain't like all these other females chasing after me."

"Of course not, I don't chase niggas unless they got my phone."

We both laughed at my joke then my phone beeped in my purse.

August: I really had a great time last night and this morning shawty got some tricks ;) but I really wanna see you again you busy tomorrow?

I stopped and thought for a second I was starting to like Trey and I ain't wanna mess it up by fuckin with August confused ass again so I did the mature thing.

I turned my phone over and went back talking to Trey.

"Sorry about that, my job always wanna call me in on my days off." I lied.

"Oh, I see. Well if you gotta leave you can I'll never get in the way of you making money." I smiled.

"Nah, I work tomorrow its fine."

We went back talking. Then these two girls walked up to our table.

"Omg, your Trey Songz. We love you can we get a picture?" He looked over at me.

'You don't mind do you?"

"Nah, go ahead." I replied. Once he was done he sat back down..

"I gotta use the restroom, I'll be right back." I said.