Evil Plan

August POV

Long time no see? Yuh I know when I said fuck errbody imma do me you thought I was lieing? Nawl son, I ain't talked to Sam, Aliyah, Chris or Trey for several months now.

I like it I get a chance to do what I love and not be worried bout no petty drama. As of that baby? Fuck that lul nigga too ion even believe he mines no way. We only fucked like 3 times and my pull out game strong as fuck, sometimes.

"August, was poppin son." My Lil nigga Dre greeted me.

"Washaan famo, how's Kourt?" I asked referring to his babymomma.

"Man that crazy bitch, stay dick riding! Ion fuck with daat had to go to the courts and do it that way, but I'm still paying child support. I takes care of mines nigga." He boosted.

I chuckled. "Mhm, of course you is unless you wanna take a Lil trip downtown." I smirked. 

"Mann, fuck you b. What about yo babymoma she up ya ass too?" I suddenly started to feel strange, but yunno me I brush that shit off.

"Nah, I don't even fucks wid shawty too be honest." I said truthfully lighting a blunt.

"Ight nigga, watch ya ass be downtown talking bout me." He chuckled.

"Wateva nigga you trynna hit this lick wid me real quick." I said waving him off.

"You know I'm always down fam, you drive." With that I entered my car.

Aliyah's POV

*At the mall*

I just bought my baby Rakiyah like 5 sets of clothes. And her favorite sponge bob glasses its nothing to splurge on my baby. In the mall I stopped and noticed a familar body he turned around and I realized it was Rashad again but only this time he was with a girl.

"Hey, chipmunk." I greeted him.

"I swear you be following me." He laughed.

"Nah, I stay at the mall you should know that already."

"I do, but aye who's this cutie?" He asked looking in the stroller.

"This is my niece Rakiyah say hey Rakiyah." She looked at him and waved. 

"Da-da," She blurted. I bust out laughing.

"No Kiyah, that aint your daddy." I giggled. He looked at me strange meanwhile his girl was standing there uncomfortable.

"My bad Aliyah this is Amanda." Rashad introduced us. I smiled and shook her hand.

"Come on babe, I'm hungry." She whined. He looked at her funny. And she gave him that look. He shook his head and she turned around walking to the food court.

"Catch you later goblin." Rashad waved to me. Who was the girl? I shrruged it off and continued shopping for my baby.

"Honey, I'm home." I announced myself walking in the house.

"In the kitchen babe." Trey said back. I walked in seeing him cooking.

"You better be making my food sealy." I kissed his shoulder. He smirked and pecked my lips.

"How did it go today?"

"Good, gotta move things farther along but it was ight." He smiled. "As long as I get to call you Mrs. Neverson I'm cool." I cheesed hard. "Why you so happy?"

I knew I had to tell him the truth. "I ran into Rashad today and-" he pushed me off him, "Don't start Tremaine just listen, he has changed and I invited him to our wedding."