Jus Another Day

So this chapter ain't really all that hype. And I jus wanted to apologize to those who were promised this would be finished by new year but we kinda got a little busy so hopefully it will be soon and there will be a sequel.

Anyways Happy New Year !

———

Aliyah's POV

So I make 5 months pregnant today. Let me fill yall in on all the tea. So yall remember how that girl Mila told Trey she was pregnat by him? Well the jury is still out on that.

Me and Trey are still seperated but living in the same house. I dont speak to rashad anymore. August? Well he ... I dont know its like if we see eachother its Hi's and byes. He hasn't been to an appointment since him and Trey got into it over some pointless shit.

I been out of work for awhile due to this pregnancy.

Trina dont talk to me anymore because the police came and arrested Kayla not only was she suspected to be the one who tried to kill me, she had a history in doing so. So it didn't surprise me. The only people I fucks wid is Sam and my sister Jay. They helped me get threw this pregnancy honestly.

"Wassup sexy." Trey licked his lips at me.

"Boy stop its to early." I waved him off.

"Oh so you wanna do this tonight I understand baby we can do it wheneva you want." He smiled.

"Getcha big, that's what I was thinking maybe we should switch places cause I know you tired of that couch." I proposed.

"I was thinking more like we could sleep togther." He bit down on his bottom lip.

"You pushing it baby."

"I just miss your body pressed up against mines, made me feel safe." Trey stated I was thinking the same thing. But y'all know me I'm stubborn.

"You betta get to work." I rushed him off.

"Yeah, see you tonight call me if you need anything." He kissed my forehead. I guess ima cook then sleep for the rest of the day.

Sam's POV

So me and Chris are getting married in a couple of days and I can't wait I'm so excited. Its been about a month since he proposed and I haven't told anybody yet but today I was planning on paying Aliyah a little visit since I haven't seen her in a while.

I jumped outta bed because Chris ugly self woke me up by slapping the shit out of my ass. "What the fuck Christopher!" I yelled.

He was dyinggggg. "I couldn't wake yo ass up so I did the next best thing," he said trynna catch his breath.

"Damn b you ain't have to hit me that hard, fucking play too much," I whined as I went to the bathroom to check out my red butt cheek. It even had his hand print! Motherfucker.

He follows me still laughing. "I'm sorry baby, forgive me?" He wrapped his arms around my waist.

"Hell naah!"

He leaned down and kissed my shoulder. "Pleaaasse." He pouted at me through the mirror. I stuck my toungue out and picked up my tooth brush.

He let go of me and walked out, I giggled and watched as he left the room. Salty or naah? I brushed my teeth and went to go find him. I jogged down the steps and found him in the family room watching TV. I sat down next to him and jus stared. He didn't even look at me, I guess he was giving me the silent treatment.