Is It All A Lie?

Aliyah's POV

I know I said I was leaving but after I got that call from Sam I couldn't just leave my shawty hanging, so I pulled up at the McDonalds and got out sitting in the farthest booth to the back. I sat down waiting for Sam. 7 minutes went by and the doors swung open.

I looked up and to my surprise it was that bitch Chrystal. I ain't like this hoe and apparently she hoed around with August while she was with Trey so Trey wasn't to fond of her either. I looked back down at my phone and checked for a text or something from Sam.

"Hey Alliana." she said getting my name wrong on purpose.

"Bitch, its Mrs. Neverson to you" I said exposing my ring.

She chuckled. "You bucked cause he wifed you which probably won't be for long anyways."

I rolled my eyes. "At least I got wifed up its more than what you ever got." I retaliated.

"But he ain't say that a few minutes ago." She chuckled.

"Bitch, you lying Trey can't stand ya thotin ass he'll never fuck with you." She stood up.

"I'm on my way to his house right now." I stood up.

"Over my dead body." She played with my hair.

"We can make arrangements." I pulled my hand back and gave her a nice right hand to the face.

She hit me back, and we started to fight. I was on top of her sending blows to her face until I felt arms pulling me off.

"Aliyah what's going on?!" Sam said trynna hold me back.

"That bitch got me fucked up that's whats wrong."

"Just chill shawty, we ain't come here for that. We older than these hoes, leave them to they lame childish shit." I shook my head knowing she was right. I went to my car followed by Sam.

"So wassup" I started getting in she did the same.

"So me and August were fuckin and I heard a knock at the door, it was Chris and I tried to explain to him but he wouldn't listen."

My face lit up. "So, you got your memory back?"

"Yes b part of it, but that's not what's important. How am I gonna get Chris back?"

I sighed. "Look I been knowing that-" she cut me off mid sentence.

"So you knew about this?"

"Yes."

"And you ain't tell me?" She looked angry.

"It wasn't my place too, it was August's y'all was together all this time. I been gone on vacation with my husband that wasn't even on my mind." Her face lit up.

"Husband?"

"Yes, Trey and I are married."

"Awee, that's so cute." she made fake tears. I laughed.

"Yeah but it's one more thing I gotta tell you so that we can clear the air."

She looked up. "Wassup?"

I paused. "Okay swea on yo momma grave you won't be mad at me."

She jus looked at me while crossing her arms. I sighed, damn here goes nothing.

"So yunno how on ya birthday we was crunk right?" She nodded waiting for me to continue.

"Well there's sumn else we ain't tell ya. I was waiting for August to tell you but I guess it ain't gone come out any time soon so..." I trailed off.