Uh-Oh

Aliyah's POV

Turrnnupp! Today is baby daddy birthday. So I asked Rashad if he didn't mind me going to party, he was like its cool and he wanted to come too. Our relationship right now is complicated. But what's understood ain't gotta be explained.

So I went walking through the mall looking for some gifts. I bought him 2 new j's , a mint green shirt, a purple one and bow ties to go with it. When I was done I was bored so I decided to slide through his crib. I unlocked the door seeing him sound asleep on the couch.

"Wake up old man," I yelled bouncing on him.

"Aliyah what the fuck? What time it is?" He growned.

"Its party time, now get up," I said still bouncing. He chuckled.

"Quit bouncing Lil girl unless you trynna get this work," He chuckled. I punched His arm.

"Ima tell you what, ima make us breakfast and you're gonna get up and get dressed," He sighed.

"Ight." After I finished breakfast I sat the plates down and started eating.

Trey just started at me. "The fuck is you eating?"

"Chocolate covered eggs with mustard," I smiled.

"You nasty b."

"Do it look like I care? No. Its yo seed making me crave this shit."

"Wateva, but where mines and not that shit you eating, I'm talking bout breakfast," I motioned towards the microwave. And he got it and sat down across from me.

"So what you get me?" He started.

"This dick," I joked.

"Oh really?" He raised an eyebrow.

"Get the fuck on boy. I ain't get you nothing, hell you mean," I lied.

"Ight bet."

The door bell rang and a worried look came across Trey's face as he sat.

"You gone get the door?" I snapped.

"Uh-uh yeah," He stuttered. He disappeared into the dark for awhile and came back with the hoe Chyrstal.

"The fuck is this?" I broke the silence.

"Aliyah you deserve an explanation even if we don't get back together I want you to know, so tell her." He barked at Chyrstal.

"This why you called me over here? I thought you wanted a quickie baby, the fuck I look like explaining myself to this nothing ass bitch."

"Nothing ass bitch? Excuse me but who are you? Oh yeah every nigga in the industries SIDELINE. You went from Trey, to August, Now who? Bitch, you right you ain't nothing but a quick fuck therefore shut the fuck up and play ya position," I rolled my eyes and left.

"Look I ain't mean for that to happen I wanted her to tell you the truth," Trey stopped me.

"I don't give a fuck bout that bitch, I don't care about none of this I've moved on."

"Moved on?" He asked rhetorically.

"See you tonight," I slammed the door and headed to Rashad's until tonight.

Chris's POV

I paced the hospital waiting room anxiously waiting for the doctors to come out and fill me in. As soon as I saw that blood in the car I flipped out. I couldn't function right, all I could think about was whether my babies was gone be okay.