Party Girl

August POV

After me and Sam left I hopped in my red Bugatti, as I started my way to Chris's house. Once I got there we sat on his couch in his niggas room as he likes to call it. Smoking two blunts.

"So watcha been up to lil bro?" he asked me.

"Shiid jus been on my grind, ya kno me" I replied passing him the blunt. "Trynna get my verse out for the song."

We were recording the song Hold You Down for DJ Khaled and I was working on my last verse. We already got the chorus and Chris's part, we jus waiting for mine and Future's.

He nodded. "I gotchu, I think this shxt gone be dope." he said puffing before he passed it to me blowing o's in the air.

"Yeaa, me too. I'm writing my own song too" I said.

"Oh word?" He raised his eyebrows. "Whats it called?"

"August makes u wetter." I replied, we both looked at each other and started cracking up.

"Bruhhh u childish!" Chris laughed rolling around on the couch. "Needa calm yo lil high ass down."

I chuckled. "Naah but foreal its called No Love, I was thinking bout putting Nicki on it too."

He nodded again still chuckling slightly.

"Yeaa, that would be dope. Nicki hella talented." he said before taking a long drag from the blunt and passing it back.

"Her new video Anaconda was fire." I added smirking and puffing the blunt. He nodded.

"Hell yeaa." We both laughed.

We sat there for a few more hours jus talking about random shxt before I checked the time. It was 6:23. I needa head back and start getting ready ndd everything.

I stood up and stretched. "I guess I betta get goin then." I sighed. "Ima see ya at the party."

"Alrite man Ima see ya in a few." Chris said dapping me before I dipped.

"Ight bet." I said then hopped in my car and drove back to my crib.

I pulled up in my driveway. My phone started ringing, I pulled it out my back pocket answering.

"Helluh?" I said while closing my door to my car and walking up the cobblestone path to the front door.

"Hey August."

"Wassuh Sam" I smiled, unlocking the door.

"Jus callin to talk" she replied.

"No she not, she trynna getcha to tell her where her party at!" I heard Aliyah ghetto ass yell in the background. "And u betta not say shit August!"

I chuckled as I kicked my shoes off.

"Soo..." she started "U gone tell me what we doin tonight or naah?" She asked.

"Nope" I said making sure to pop the "p".She sucked her teeth and I knew she was rolling her eyes.

"And why not?"

"Because I'm not" I said mocking her tone. She chuckled.

"Man whateva, u sure its not cuz Liyah said not too?" She joked while laughing.

"Naah nigga, Ion listen to ha ass."

"Mhm sure." She giggled. "Well I guess Ima go since u playing. Thanks fa letting me kno tho Aug, I really appreciate ya telling me where we goin." She joked.