I Don't Wanna Know

Aliyah's POV

I was resting until I woke up at the sound of the door opening. And in walked August and that bitch Chrystal like the fuck? I swear he hated her about a week ago.

"Wassam babymomma, you cool?" August said pulling me of my thoughts.

"I was until you came up in here with this bitch," I spat.

"I thought we was past the petty shit ma."

"We was until you brought the bitch you know I fought and could have killed my baby in here!" I yelled. "And you said you aint want nothin to do with me so I honestly don't know why you're here." I added.

"Look Aliyah, the only reason I said that was because of what you said to me you got a smart ass mouth and expect me to just keep taking it like I'm some type of punk or something but if you think you keeping me out my child's life you got me fucked up!" August yelled.

"Just leave." I tried to hold back tears.

"No I-"

"She said leave nigga," Trey cut him off.

"Bruh, you always wanna beef over a female." August spat.

"Nigga this just ain't no female, this is my wife and if you think Ima let you talk to her crazy you got me fucked up so I advise you to leave."

"Watevaa come on shawty,"He lead Chyrstal outside.

"So fuckin stupid," I mumbled.

"Don't worry bout em bae, I gotcha." Trey smiled. I'm just happy to be getting up outcheaa tomorrow but for now I'm finna go to sleep.

August POV

So I'm really done with this whole Aliyah thing for real now its like we married or somn. She always wanna argue with me, but if this shit true about her fighting Chyrstal and she almost killed my child its gone be lights out on my momma.

"Explain yourself," I stopped the car in front of my house.

"Explain what," She was trynna play dumb.

"You know damn well! Did you do it or not?" I spat.

"August I don't know what your talking about." She protested.

"Oh word? Lemme jog your memory." I grabbed her aggressively and pushed her against the wall. Squeezing her wrists.

"Stop your hurting me." She wined.

"Oh, you mean how you hurt Aliyah?" I looked into her eyes filled with sorrow. But sorry ain't gonna fix this not this time.

"She deserved it!" I chuckled. "The fuck is funny?" She asked confused.

"The fact that you don't give a fuck about nobody but you. YOU COULD HAVE KILLED MY CHID! But you don't give a fuck which only proves one thing you haven't changed and I'm stupid for believing you did but you know what?" I asked rhetorically.

"I ain't gone be stupid no more." I held the door for her to leave.

"So we done?" She said with tears in her eyes.

"We been done." I slammed the door in her face. Fuck errbody, my only focus is my music.

Sam's POV

I sat on the bed listening to Chris's new album X while he was in the shower. He was playing it for me before his release date tomorrow. I'm so excited for him. I was jamming to Time For Love when his phone went off. I looked at the caller ID to see Karrueche calling.