Don't Forget About Me

Samantha's POV

August asked for us to be alone. That girl and Trey Songz left. That man is fine as hell. I shook my head and so is August. Those tattoos. And lawd don't get me started on that accent, it always made me weak. I bit my lip jus thinking bout it. I was snapped out of my thoughts when the door opened.

I looked around and realized that not only was I not in my room but in a hospital bed. Why tho?

I tried to sit up but I winced in pain. I looked down and saw blood stained bandages around my body. I frowned. What the hell? What's goin on?

I tried to think back to anything that could've happened to me. I couldn't remember. The last thing I remember was sitting in the living room with August talking about our life goals.

"August?" I said to him. He looked at me with a surprised look on his face.

August POV

I sighed. I know me and her have known each other for a long time, but she didn't even remember Aliyah and they've known each other for about 3 years now. What if she doesn't recognize me? Then I'd have to start all over again. I really didn't mind as long I'm with her. 

I sat down beside her. I put my face in the palm of my heads.

"August?" She called out. I shot my head in her direction. 

"Y-You remember me?"

"Of course, why wouldn't I? You and I been friends for like 2 years now." She said in a duh tone.

I shook my head and chuckled. "Naah baby girl its been 7 years."

She looked at me like I had three heads. "Boy bye." She giggled. I jus met you my Junior year and I graduated 5 months ago."

Damn.

"How old do you think you are Sam?" I asked her.

I need to know exactly what she knows so I can have an idea on where's she's at and fill her in on everything. Well almost everything.

"18." She replied frowning. I nodded my head.

"Okay." I said. I sat there gathering my thoughts as I tried to find a way to to tell her everything.

"Ight ma, I'ma tell you everything that happened."

"I don't understand." She said.

"Well-" He was cut off when the doctor walked in.

"I'm sorry Mr. Alsina but she has to go to surgery right now."

August nodded. "I'll tell ya when ya get out ight ma?"

"Okay."She said, I kissed her forehead before leaving.

Sam's POV

They wheeled me out and into another large room. The carefully moved me onto the operating table. I wonder what August was gonna tell me. And why was he asking me so many questions?

"Okay Ms Smith, count back from 10 for me please." This lady with mask on said.

I nodded. "10, 9, 8, 7...." My eyes slowly started closing.

***

I laid back in my chair as I enjoyed the view of the Bahamas beach. It was always my favorite place to go, especially when there was a lot of drama. I love this I could really get used to it.