Good News Bad News

Chris's POV

"Ahhh shit!" She screamed. I continued to pound roughly in her from the back. I wrapped her curly hair around my wrist and pulled her head back.

"Fuccckk, Chrisss I'm boutta cum!"

I went deeper inside and slowed down my pace a little. I felt her body shaking beneath me before she came then I stroked a couple more times until I came. I pulled out and rolled on my side. We laid there panting for a minute.

I threw my arm over Sam's body and kissed her neck then her jaw and finally her lips. Her body was still shivering. We'd been going since about 3 this morning and its 10:29 now. We were all over the place, in the shower, the couch, the floor.

She cuddled against me and closed her eyes breathing heavy. I smirked and kissed her forehead. Daddy put in work, I know she gone be sore later.

I untangled myself from her and got up to go to the bathroom. After I did my business I put on a T-shirt and some basketball shorts and headed down stairs. Just as I reached the last step my phone started ringing. I checked the caller ID and saw it was my manager Karrueche.

I rolled my eyes before answering. "Hello?" I said annoyed.

"Hey daddy." She giggled. I sighed and looked toward the steps checking for Sam.

"Look Kae what happened back in New York was a mistake. I'm in a relationship and it shouldn't have happened, so don't call me unless its something about the album."

"Are you serious?! Wow. You know what, fuck you Chris. I don't even know why I thought this time would've been any different anyway. Your such an ass all you do is fucking use me. I'm done. You can find another manager cuz I'm through!" She yelled. "And your release date is Sept 16." She mumbled before hanging up.

I chuckled. She always says that but never leaves. I ain't tripping if she really do though cuz we ain't an item or anything. I can always replace her.

Sometimes when we go on trips or sumn for an album or meeting she's jus a quick nut or she'll gimme head. In this case she jus gave me some head so I don't really know why she tripping cause she knows what's up. I shrugged it off. I got more important things to worry about.

My phone started ringing again. Its my nigga Trey.

"Wassuh trigga." I said lighting a blunt.

"Aye breezy, me and wifey having a lil dinner at the crib and I was calling to tell you and Sam to slide thru."

"Alrite. We gone slide thru. What time ya want us to be there?" I took a drag and on que Sam walked in.

"Coo coo. Its gone be at 6. You ain't gotta bring anything too." He said. I checked the time it was 12:56.

"Ight see ya then."

"Ight, bye." He hung up.

She walked over and straddled my lap taking my blunt. I looked at her like she was crazy. All she did was smile.

Sam's POV

After me and Chris got done fucking, I hopped in the shower real quick. Me and him officially moved in together after I got my stuff. I didn't want to at first but he persuaded me into it. I'm still not so sure about it but so far everything's been going really well. I jus hope nothing bad happens anytime soon.

I stepped out the steaming room and  lotioned up my body wit my vanilla scented lotion before walking in the closet. I picked out my Tommy Hilfiger boy shorts and a sports bra then threw it on. I decided to straighten my hair because I wanted to try something new.