Gonna Get Through This

Aliyah's POV

I knocked at the door. "Aliyah?" He greeted me.

"Trey look ... I'm sorry for everything right now but I ain't got no where else to go. I got evicted a few weeks ago and now Rashad put me out can I please..?" Before I could finish he stepped aside letting me in.

"Aliyah look-" he started. "This is not easy for me to say but Mila is pregnant."

"So its yours? You slept with her!" I yelled threw my tears.

"It was only once I promise babe." I started to walk out until Trey grabbed my arm.

"Fuck is you mad for? Last time I checked we was separated and you was seeing Rashad," I put my head down knowing he was right.

"It just hurts," I cried.

"I know baby, I promise you I'll never hurt you again." he lifted my head.

"This don't mean were back together, but I forgive you," he smiled.

"So you moving ya toothbrush back in."

"I need time Trey, but for now I'll sleep on this sofa."

"Naw, take the sofa? I'll hit the couch," he gave me a hell naw face.

"You sure?" I asked.

"Yeah."

"Okay," he pulled me close to him so that we were face to face. "I missed you,"

"Goodnite Trey," I rolled my eyes letting go. I guess I'm back home for now.

Sam's POV

We walked through the front door of the house to be immediately hit with the smell of food. We both frowned and walked to the kitchen.

"Mama, how you get in the house?" Chris asked.

"Child, I'm yo momma I have my ways," she smirked, then directed her attention to me, "Hey baby, how ya doing?" She hugged me.

I gave her a weak smile, "Jus tired mama," she nodded. "Well ima go get some sleep, I'll see ya later," I kissed her cheek.

"You sure you dont want nothing to eat? I know that hospital food nasty," she scrunched up her nose. I nodded and headed for the door.

"What about me?" Chris joked. I shook my head, chuckling lowly and walked out.

As soon as I got to the bedroom I stripped out my clothes til I was in my underwear and bra before climbing under the covers. Then I closed eyes.

~

I was woke by yelling. I scrunched up my face, I had the biggest headache and these niggas wasn't helping. I threw on Chris's T-shirt and walked out following the voices. I saw Tyga, Mijo and Chris all together in his game room playing a game. I think it was 2k. "Ayee can y'all keep it down please?" I complained holding my head.

They directed there attention to me. "Sorry Sammy," Tyga said, I chuckled as I walked further into the room.

"What y'all doing here anyways?" I asked bluntly.

"Damn, we can't come spend time wit our boy?" Mijo asked. I shrugged and looked over at Chris. My poor baby looked tired, his eyes were blood shot and he had bags under his eyes.

"Chris, when was the last time you slept?"

"Iono," he shrugged, "I think the day you had the miscarriage."

"A what?" Tyga damn near yelled.

"Michael," I whined.

"So that's what's wrong wit him. I jus thought his ass was high," Mijo dumbass blurted. I shook my head.

"Sorry, but you serious?" Ty asked. I nodded. "Damn, I'm so sorry. I can't imagine how y'all feel, I know I would be devastated if that happened to Chyna."

I sighed, "Yea." Then I turned to Chris who was staring off into space. I gently placed my hand on his shoulder causing him to jump slightly. "Why don't you get some rest?"

"Yeaa that's a good idea, we'll jus see ya tomorrow Chris," Ty said getting up followed by Mijo. I walked with them to the door.

"Thanks for coming by though guys, I can tell it helped take his mind off it," I said.

"No problem," Mijo said.

"Yea, I jus wished he'd'a told us though," Tyga said scratching the back of his neck.

"Ion think he wanted to talk about it anymore and to be honest I don't either. I know his mama came by earlier and she was prolly sympathizing for him yunno? Babying him and allat. Its hard to accept."

They nodded. "Well we'll see ya later ma. Your gonna get through this."

I smiled, "Thanks guys, bye," I waved. I watched them pull off before closing the door. Then I went back to the game room and turned off everything. Chris was in the room when I walked in sitting on the edge of the bed.

"Come on," I said standing him up. I guided him to his side and helped him undress. Just as I was about to walk to turn out the light he grabbed me by the waist pulling me close to him.

"I love you Sam, yunno that right?"

"Yes Chris," I smiled. "You okay now?" He nodded. I pecked his lips and turned off the light climbing into bed.

"I wanna try again," he said, holding me.

"I know but jus gimme a few days, okay?" I said looking at him. He nodded and held me tighter burying his face in the crook of my neck.

Trey's POV

Bruh I'm hella excited my baby back and this time ima keep her she ain't going no where. But Mila recently told me she was pregnant with my baby. I couldn't even deny her after Aliyah left me, I was lonely and she was there for me like she's always been since we were young. So if she's pregnant I'm 100 percent sure its mines.

I was happy as hell when Aliyah didn't get mad when I told her, I can't deal with her being mad at me for too long. I was interrupted from my thoughts when my phone rung. "Hello." I said not even looking at the caller ID.

"Hey, you good?" Mila asked.

"Yeah I'm straight, you good?" I sympathized.

"Yeerp I'm stuffing my face as we speak." She joked. I laughed and shook my head as if he could she could see me.

"Thats coo, let me know if you if you need anything," I said trying to quickly end the conversation.

"Trey wait.." She tailed off.

"What?" I asked confused.

"I need you," she whispered.

"What you need, diapers or some shit?" I asked.

"No," She giggled, " I need you like physically," She said seductively.

"Uh.. Bye Mila."

"No forrreal, I've always had a thing for you and sine you arent with her no more I thought we cou-" I cut her off.

"What we did was only out of spite cause I was mad. Me and Aliyah are back together and we happy and that's what you should do too, move on and be happy." She was lost for words the phone went blank.

I quickly hung up with no hesitation. Ain't nothing bout to make me lose my baby again.

"Back together huh?" Aliyah said catching me off guard.

"Oh my bad its just I had to let her know-" she cut me off.

"Its okay I'll pay this little game with you but like I said we not back togther,"she protested.

I chuckled, "Ight bae," I joked. She gave me that look and I laughed putting my hands up in surrender.

"Goodnight nigga," She smacked her teeth walking upstairs I watched as her ass jiggled in her shorts. Yeah, she gone be mines again.