Welcome to the Party

The ride was silent, almost awkwardly silent. She stared out the window, trying to ignore his burning gaze setting her hair on fire. She rose her hand to brush against her collar.

She suddenly blinked.

It was gone.

She began looking around, her fingertips against her throat. He looked to her. An eyebrow rose.

"What are you doing?" He asked.

She looked to him, pointing at her throat. He tilted his head.

"Yeah you have a throat so what?" He said, rolling his eyes.

It took everything in her power not to glare at him, instead she placed her finger on the leather of the limo, drawing letters.

C-O-L-L-A-R

She pointed to her neck again. He squinted, as if going over something in his head before snapping.

"OH! Are you asking where your collar is?"

She nodded. He threw back his head in a dramatic nod, turning to look out the window.

"I didn't put it back on. I don't need it since everyone is going to know that you belong to me."

She tilted her head. He glanced at her, a smirk growing on his face.

"Well, look at your shoulder." She lifted the over shirt, seeing the fang scars. She swallowed, the memory and pain still fresh. "That's my mark."

She looked out the window.

Why did she doubt that every single vampire or supernatural being there was going to know who she belonged to?? She wondered why. She stifled a chuckle at her own sarcasm.

After what felt like hours in silence, he finally turned back towards her, his eyebrows furrowed.

"Now you remember the rules right? First, never disobey me, second, keep your head low, third stay by my side at all times. Understood?"

She nodded.

"Good." He said. "We're here."

She blinked, looking out her window. Sure enough, they've arrived at a semi large brown stoned mansion, three stories tall with cars and trucks lined up all along the circular driveway. Trees and bushes lined the sidewalk that led to a large door underneath a pillar held awning, music blasting so loud it could be heard through the limo doors. People were everywhere, drunk perverted men and scantily clad women all over the place.

She watched wide eyed as they rolled to a stop, a young servant boy coming up and opened Hunter's door before coming over and opening her's. She smiled in thanks and stood, staring at the grand home. She tensed as Hunter's large hand placed itself on the small of her back, pushing her forward.

The inside was blaring strange music, and the wide array of people were everywhere, either dancing filthily on the dancefloor, or conversing with each other on the sidelines, red plastic cups in their hands.

"Hunter!" A loud, voice called.

Grace looked towards the voice, finding a tall, handsome werewolf walking their way. You can tell werewolves and lycans apart by their eye color. Lycans mostly have red to black eyes, as werewolves can have a variety of vibrant colors. What sucks is that when you're far away, you just have to guess, and they get insulted easily if you mistake them for the other species. Stupidly, the werewolves and lycans have never gotten along, always claiming to be the more superior of the either species.

She looked up at Hunter, watching as a kind smile graced his lips as he stepped forward, gripping the werewolf's outstretched hand and they brought each other forward in a thudding bro-hug. Grace watched as they began to make conversation.

"How have you been Hunter?" The werewolf spoke, his voice husky and deep.

"Been good Kyle." He answered.

The werewolf, now known as Kyle, lowered his gaze towards Grace. A smirk made its way to his lips.

"And who's this beauty?" He asked, licking his lips.

She swallowed, swiftly hiding behind Hunter's back. She peeked past him, eyeing Kyle warily.

"Watch it Kyle." Hunter growled. "That's my girlfriend." He turned towards her. "Candy, this is Kyle, the host of the party, and Kyle, this it Candy, my girlfriend."

Kyle held out a hand. Not to be rude, and not wanting to anger Hunter, she slipped her hand into his, gripping it as he shook it.

"Welcome to the party Candy." He said.

She nodded, slipping behind Hunter once again.

She then realized something.

Was it normal for a master to allow his pet to be shy?

"Anyway, why don't you two come inside? The parties just started!" Kyle laughed.

Hunter looked to her, tugging her hand.

"Let's go Candy. Let's get you out of that shell."

**************

Sorry it took so long! Hope you like the chapter!