First Dates and Tantrums

He groaned and opened his eyes, feeling the gentle rise and fall of someone else beside him. Candy slept against him, her mouth gentle open as her warm breath painted his collarbone, her fingers gracefully curled against his chest.

He sighed softly, watching her peaceful face. Suddenly, an idea came to mind and he smirked.

Leaning down, he pressed his lips to her forehead, then her cheeks. She squirmed. Smirking wider, he kissed her eyelids, pecking her nose. She whimpered cutely, an adorable frown poking her cheeks as her eyes fluttered open, one hand coming to rub a sleepy eye. She yawned and began to trace on his shirt.

"M-O-R-N-I-N-G."

"Morning Candy." He said huskily.

She gently squirmed, trying to escape his grip. He merely tightened it, pulling her further into him. He dove towards her bare shoulder, licking the pale skin. Hunger gnawed at his gut, begging to be satisfied. She shivered and squirmed as his tongue glided over the warm skin.

"I'm thirsty Candy. Stay still." He mumbled into her skin before piercing the creamy white flesh, tasting the sweet blood seep from the wounds he had inflicted.

She whimpered, gripping his shirt like a vice. His chest vibrated with a satisfied purr and he tightened his grip around her, flipping them over so that he lay over her, nearly crushing her underneath his weight.  Small gasps escaped her chest.

Finally, he stopped, placing his tongue over the wounds to close them. He rose himself, chuckling at her flushed features. Facing the windows, he noticed the sun piercing the glass. He rose to his knees.

"We should get up Candy." He said, leaving the bed and heading to the closet. Walking in, he pulled his shirt from his back, tossing it to his side of the closet and grabbing blue jean pants, dress shoes, and a plaid shirt. He closed the closet door, changing swiftly. Once done, he opened the door and stepped out, hearing water run from inside the bathroom. She was taking a shower.

He went back inside the closet, grabbing a light grey and white striped shirt, and a pink skirt a pink bow at the waistband. Grabbing socks and a pair of pink and white converses, he headed back to the bathroom. He knocked.

"Candy I have your clothes for today, get dressed quickly." He said, opening the door a crack and slipping the clothing onto the floor inside before quickly shutting the door. Swiftly he jumped onto his bed, grabbing his phone. He placed it to his ear. "I would like to make a reservation."

**********

The second she stepped out of the bathroom, his eyes widened, dragging across her figure. The shirt hugged her body, the sleeves ending at her elbows. The skirt rested above her knees, complimenting the smooth white flesh perfectly. Her tiny, adorable feet were clad in the pink and white converses. He licked his lips. Her hair was decorated with a crown braid, her eyes popping with the mascara he bought her. Other than that she needed no makeup.

Her head lowered, her hands fidgeting with the bow of the skirt. She looked up through her lashes. The question was as clear as day.

"How do I look?"

A small smile formed on his lips. He stepped to her, taking a strand of hair and placing it to his lips.

"You look great." He took her hand. "Now let's go. I have a reservation at a restaurant I want to show you."

She tugged his hand. He looked back, seeing the confusion in her gaze. He rose a brow.

"I'm taking you out on a date Candy."

She blinked and he dragged her out into the hallway, nearly knocking into the servant boy. Hunter glowered.

"Do you need something?"

The servant's eyes passed him and darkened for a moment before disappearing and bowing.

"Nothing your majesty, I was just on my way to wake you up."

"Well you can go back to your chores." He tugged Candy to his side. "Right now, I'm going to take Candy out for a small walk."

Hunter could have sworn he saw the boy's teeth grit.

"Very well your majesty, should I grab her leash?"

"That won't be necessary." He tugged Candy's hand and began to walk. "Come on Candy."

He glanced back at her as they past, watching her smile and wave to the boy. Quickly they made their way down the stairs cases. She suddenly tripped, slamming into his back. He chuckled, turning and taking her shoulders.

"I forgot you're short."

Her mouth fell open in offense, puffing out her cheeks in annoyance. She pulled herself from his arms and crossed her own, turning away from him. He laughed heartily. Taking her hand again, he brought her to the bottom of the stairs before she pouted once again.

"Oh come on Candy." He chuckled.

She shook her head, her chin high in a pout. He sighed, stepping towards her and wrapped his arms around her shoulders. She tensed. Placing a tender kiss behind her ear, he began to whisper.

"I like that your short Sweetheart. It makes you cuter."

A chill passed through her spine. She turned her head towards him, her cheeks flushed. He chuckled again, pressing a small kiss to her lips before taking her hand once again and pulling her towards the door.

Meanwhile

His grip was so tight upon the railing that the wood cracked, his eyes glaring at the Prince as he wrapped his arms around her shoulders, whispering into her ear and kissing her skin. His teeth began to grind as rage and jealousy coiled in the pit of his stomach when the Prince kissed her lips, the lips only he was allowed to touch.

Everything was fine when the Prince was gone, he had her all to himself, then he came home and ruined everything.

"I'll make you mine my love." He thought as lustful thoughts plagued his mind. He chuckled low and dark. "Soon enough."