Pet

This chapter will be the servant boy's point of view but sort of the third person. Also, this chapter will be pretty steamy so be warned! (This will not affect the storyline much, so if you don't want to read you don't have to.)

*************

He was in trouble.

He knew he would be punished for running.

He knew that it was pointless.

But he couldn't stop now.

If he stopped now, he would be caught.

He turned another corner, praying that the prince would be lenient in his attempt to escape.

The large mass of muscle and cloth told him otherwise.

He stumbled and tripped from the impact, bracing for the painful crash and rub of carpet against skin. Suddenly, large arms wrapped securely around his waist, pulling him upwards.

"You're always such a clumsy pup."

His eyes snapped open from their closed state, staring horrified at the man before him.

"P-P-Prince Callan." He squeaked.

He chuckled, pulling the small boy into his chest. He flushed as his hands pressed to the larger man's chest, his palms smaller than his pecs.

"Tell me, sweet thing," He hummed, pressing the boy to the wall. "What is your name?"

He swallowed, his face the color of cherries as his limbs trembled.

"D-Daniel..."

Callan hummed, lowering his face towards the boy's neck.

"Daniel...."

He shivered, the sound of his name sending chills through his spine.

"You were very rude, Daniel." He squeaked as Callan nipped his earlobe. "I will have to punish you."

His skin went pale.

"P-P-Please no!" He begged. Callan ignored the pleas, dragging him with ease down the corridors. "I'm sorry, my Prince! Please forgive me! I won't do it again!"

Callan threw open a door, tossing Daniel inside. He tripped over his feet, crashing to the ground as the door locked shut. With panicked eyes, he realized they had come across an empty closet, the walls and floor bare.

He scrambled to press against the wall, whimpering as Callan stalked towards him. Like a predator to prey.

"P-Please dont!"

Callan chuckled, pressing his hands against the cold stone of the wall, trapping the shaking boy between them.

"Look at me, Daniel," Callan ordered, pinching the boy's chin to lift his face.

Whimpering, he did as told, peeling open his eyes to stare into dark red irises.

"Good boy." Callan cooed, lowering his head. Their lips only inches apart, Daniel swallowed. "Now, accept your punishment." With that, Callan plunged, pressing his lips fiercely against Daniel's.

He made a squeak of shock, his eyes growing twice their size. His hands flew to Callan's shoulders, shoving desperately. Quickly they were snatched and pressed to the wall, held under one hand as the other glided down the curve of his body. Shivers danced through his skin, goosebumps decorating wherever Callan touched. He opened his mouth to mewl, gasping when Callan's tongue plunged into his mouth, coaxing his own into an intimate dance.