She's Back

Beware! Short Chapter!

************

It's been weeks since the incident, and Grace showed no signs of forgiving. She avoided Hunter like the plague, even going as far as to sleep in another room.

Matthew wasn't exactly happy either, telling Grace that Marcie and him had been dating for no more than a decade. But, unlike Grace, he had spoken to Marcie, clearing up the confusion within their relationship. Hunter had yet to pursue her, having been told to give his girlfriend space.

Grace was in her room, reading the book she had found that day. She laid on her belly, her elbows propped on the covers. She jumped when the door slammed open, knocking against the wall. Turning her head, she glared at Hunter, who stood in the doorway, his gaze just as hard.

"I've given you more than enough space. Now will you tell me what's wrong?" He asked desperately, stepping into the room. "And don't even think about not answering, because I know you've practically learned every bit of sign language there is." He stopped at the bed, scowling with crossed arms.

She rolled her eyes, closing her book and walking towards the door. Hunter gripped her wrist, jerking her back towards the bed. She fell, her book flying from her hand. Hunter landed above her, gritting his teeth and snarling.

"I'm done with this Grace. Now....." He leaned in close to her face. "Will you listen to me?"

She shook her head, thrashing harshly underneath him, shoving her with all she had. He pinned down her hand, pissed and impatient. He growled out a sigh and took his hand away from her wrist, gripping her hair and tilting her head. He lowered towards her lips.

"If you won't listen willingly, I'll just make you!" He said angrily.

He plunged, kissing her feverishly. She kicked and squirmed, refusing to kiss him back. He growled at this, grazing her jean clad thigh with his nails. She gasped, and his tongue slipped through her lips, playing with her own. He sucked it, making Grace shiver and flush dark red. He pulled away, allowing her a gasp of air before he kissed her again, wrapping one arm around her waist and pulling her flush against him. He laid against the bed, her body pressed into the blanket. She whimpered stubbornly, shoving against his shoulder. He pulled away once again, and she gasped before being attacked with his lips once again. Her lips were swollen, her chest tight. Her body trembled at the passion of his attack, her face an inferno.

Suddenly, a booming knock came from downstairs, catching Hunter's attention. Gritting her teeth, Grace shoved him off, scrambling off the bed and bolting towards the door. She flew down the steps just as Tyler opened the front door.

She froze, her eyebrows shooting upwards. Hunter shot down the stairs, freezing.

Blood red eyes looked at him, framed by fake lashes. Wide hips sashayed through the open door, painted red nails tapping against a midnight blue, skin tight dress, the cut too low, the slit too high.

"Hey Hunty, it's good to see you again." She cooed.