Little Too Close

This chapter is steamy! Do not read if you get uncomfortable!

*********

The water splashed as Grace stumbled backward into the large tub, encasing her in warmth, a gasp allowing water to flood her throat. She choked, thrashing in the shallow water. 

She breached the surface, hacking up water, her dress sticking to her body, the net fabric scratching against her thighs. She rubbed her face in panic, wiping away water from her eyes, hoping the tears mixed into the droplets.

She flinched as Hunter's large hand skimmed her forehead, combing away dripping bangs. 

"Now, you'll be so clean and pretty, little one." He cooed with dramatic sweetness. "I can't have my future wife covered in blood." 

She shivered, staring down at the sloshing water, already tinting red. Deep red still stained her dress and skin and disturbing memories of just minutes ago poked into her mind. She trembled, clenching her eyes shut, dread filling her chest as she knew no one was nearby to save her.

Hunter had taken them back to his mansion. He had swept her into his arms and ran, leaving screams and shouts of the hundreds of vampires in the past. He had touched her and kissed her the entire time, stealing possessive kisses and pecks as his fingers danced and brushed against her skin. 

She flinched as Hunter rose her leg from the water, gripping her ankle as he tutted. Water and blood dripped from his hand, mixing with the water. He was covered in blood, caked in it, from his hair to his shoes.

"This is filthy. All this nasty blood on my perfect woman, horrible." A lusty smirk stretched his face. "I will clean it."

Her eyes bulged, and she shook her head in panic. Jerking at her leg, she attempted to loosen his grip. He tutted again.

"Do not worry, my sweet thing," He lowered his lips to her ankle. "Just feel." 

She went rigid as his hot tongue licked a stripe against her skin. He began to suck, twisting his tongue as he slurped and sucked away the blood. 

Her face burned red, crimson flooding her neck to her ears, tears slipping down hot cheeks. Everywhere his hot tongue and skilled lips touched zinged and tingled, and as he grew farther up her leg, she could feel her rationality slipping away. This was wrong. She wasn't ready. But Hunter's tongue and touches were reducing her brain to mush. Her chest heaved with heavy breaths, body shaking as she tried to remind herself that this was not Hunter.

This was a monster. 

She jolted as a touch brushed against her other leg, and she jerked away, only to have his hand grip it still.

"I still need to get the other leg, my love; stay still." He was at her knee now. 

She squirmed, shaking her head as his fingers scrubbed her, massaging the blood away. 

"Such soft skin!" He sank his fangs into the skin above her knee, her body going rigid with pain. "So sweet! Delicious!" He opened his eyes, staring with silver irises. "You'll make such a beautiful vampire." 

She went pale. No, he didn't mean...

She shoved him, dreading that it did nothing to remove him. He chuckled, shaking his head as if her struggles amused her. 

"Of course, my love! If I'm going to have many children with you, I can't have you growing old!" He bared his fangs, an amused hiss leaving his mouth. "You'll look so pretty writhing in pain." 

More tears flooded from her eyes. Words clawed at her throat. She wanted him to stop. She widened her eyes as he was now at her thigh, slurping away at the blood. He massaged her other leg, fiddling with the material of her dress with his fingertips.