Visit

She whimpered when soft lips pressed against her eyelid, waking her from a peaceful sleep. She yawned and rubbed her eye, her vision still hazy. Hunter's voice rumbled near her ear.

"Rise and shine beautiful."

Immediately her eyes snapped open, looking at him in shock. That was definitely not the usual morning greeting. Ever since he came back from that meeting yesterday he's been more.....what's the word?

Romantic.

When he came back, he hugged her and whispered sweet nothings into her ear, rubbing her back. Instead of a heated make out, he pressed sweet little kisses to her lips and face. He flirted with her, and even promised that he would take her shopping to find a cuter dress. He chuckled at her expression, kissing her eyelid again, making her squirm. 

"As much as I would love to stay in bed with you..." He winked. "I have a surprise that I want to show you." He moved the covers, slipping from the covers. She followed suite. "You go get showered and I'll change. I have someone I want you to meet. She arrived last night."

She perked hearing that there was going to be another girl in the mansion. She scurried towards the bathroom, hoping that she was going to be nice. She showered quickly, scrubbing her body and lathering her scalp with shampoo and conditioner. A knock sounded at the door, Hunter's voice following it.

"Hey babe," Her cheeks flared at the nickname. "You forgot clothes, they'll be by the door." 

Just then the door opened and closed a second after he spoke. Peeking past the curtain, she saw clothing folded sloppily on the tile floor. She sighed and continued her shower, wrapping a fluffy white towel around her body and tucking it securely once done. Stepping from the marble tub, she parted and combed her hair and brushed her teeth, doing all of the bathroom necessities before slipping into the clothes he had placed inside. The material was cool and soft against her skin. It was a spotted white long sleeve blouse with a waved collar, including the ends of the sleeves. The skirt was a dark green, snowflakes decorating the fabric. Taking a hair-tie from a drawer, she placed it on her wrist before stepping out of the bathroom. Hunter was sprawled out on the bed. He had changed to a plain blue t-shirt and faded blue jeans, tennis shoes on his feet. He looked towards Grace and smiled, sliding from the bed and stepping behind Grace. He took her hair in his fingers.

"We need to get your hair trimmed." He mumbled, padding into the bathroom.

She blinked and shook her head, making a beeline towards the closet. She found the only pair of ballet flats he had bought her that day they went shopping, slipping them on to match the outfit. Taking a lock of hair in her fingers, she looked at it.

It had gotten a tad bit longer since she had gotten that 3 inches of dead inches off, and she was starting to see split ends once again. She sighed. 

The bathroom door opened and Hunter stepped out, taking her arm. 

"Alright Grace. Let's go." He said.

He pulled her down the hallway, heading towards the second story. He knocked on the first door. It opened.

"You better have a good reason for waking me up Hunter." A feminine voice grumbled as the door opened to a beautiful young vampire, her hair black and long, her eyes wine red. She yawned, showing off her fangs. 

Hunter smiled, tugging Grace to his side. 

"This is my girlfriend and pet Grace, I was wondering if Matthew could teach her sign language." He looked to Grace, gesturing to the girl. "This is Marceline, or Marcie, my friend." 

Marcie looked down at Grace, a small smile gracing her lips.

"So this is the girl you were ranting about?" She asked, looking back up at Hunter.

Hunter nodded as Grace tilted her head. Marcie nodded and opened the door wider, allowing them inside. 

The room was smaller than Hunter's but still wide, with closets and a large bed, a door in one corner. A lump shifted underneath the blankets.

"Matthew Wake Up!" Marcie said, closing the door.

The lump groaned, lifting from the sheets. Grace's eyes went wide and her cheeks flushed.

Wild black hair messed from the bed shone brown in the light, sharp coal black eyes blinking away sleep. His jawline was sharp, but not a sharp as Hunter's and his neck lowered to broad shoulders. 

And he was shirtless. 

"What's up Marcie?" He groaned, scratching his head, his voice husky and deep.

Grace hid her face in Hunter's side, flustered. Hunter chuckled and rubbed her shoulder. Matthew looked to the small girl at Hunter's side.

"Who's this?" He asked.

"This is Hunter's pet Grace." Marcie said, going towards one of the closets and grabbing a large shirt. She tossed it towards him, telling him to dress.

"I was wondering if you would teach Grace sign language. Marcie told me you learned it while you were in school." Hunter said.

Matthew hummed as he pulled the shirt over his head, messing his hair. He slipped from the bed, already wearing pajama pants.

"Sure." He said. 

He made his way over to Grace. She peeked from Hunter's side, scooting towards him as Matthew knelt in front of her. Both men smiled.

She's a shy one isn't she?" Matthew chuckled, looking up at Hunter.

He nodded, gazing at Grace.

"She was like that when I took her to that party I told you guys about." Hunter chuckled. "She clung to me pretty much the entire time."

Matthew looked to Grace, smiling kindly.

"First," He rose his hands. "Let's see how much you know."

******************

Awwwww my heart! Enjoy this chapter!