Heated

The warm water drenched him and his fists had yet to unclench, his teeth still grinding.

Vampires were possessive creatures, they see something they want and they take it. When something is theirs they don't share it. Being a royal only increased those emotions.

"That brat." He thought with an angry growl. "How dare he kiss her!"

He slammed his fist into the bathroom wall, creating a dent. He turned the water until it scorched his skin, steam filling the bathroom. He breathed deeply. Grace's face suddenly flashed in front of his eyes.

She was just a human, just a temporary girlfriend until the right girl came his way, but why was it that when that boy kissed her, he nearly killed him? He wanted to mark her in front him, just to show him that she was his.

Her body flashed in front of his eyes. Her soft, pale legs, her doe-like eyes so full of innocence, her curved body, so small and petite, her lips....

He shook his head, turning off the water and stepping out, wrapping a towel around his waist. He noticed clothing in front of the door, folded neatly. Remembering that he hadn't brought any clothes when he stormed inside, he smiled with a huffing chuckle.

Once dressed, he stepped out of the bathroom, finding Grace right outside, her hands wringing in front of her chest, her cheeks red.

"What's wrong?"

She swallowed, lifting her hands to his face. His eyes went wide when she stood onto the tips of her toes and nervously pressed her lips to his own.

His eyes closed, his arms wrapping around her tiny waist. She whimpered when his hand tangled into her hair, tilting her head to his liking. As the kiss deepened, his angry emotions surfaced, pouring onto her lips. She whimpered again and he pressed her heavily into the wall. He licked her bottom lip and her mouth parted, mewling as his silken tongue slid past her lips, stroking her tongue.

Her arms wrapped around his neck, gripping his hair and trembling. His tongue traced her own, and she whimpered as a shiver snaked through her skin.

He parted, panting. Her face was beet red, her eyes glazed, and her adorable pink tongue hanging from her mouth as she panted, gasping for air.

"You're mine Candy. You'll always be mine." He growled.

She nodded and his lips once again attacked her own. She moaned when his hands left her waist and tangled into her hair, gripping the now entangled strands. Her own hands, so tiny and soft glided across his chest, gripping his shirts.

A knock sounded at the door. Hunter would have ignored it if Grace hadn't shoved his shoulders, breaking the kiss, jerking her head towards the door. He tried to reconnect their lips, only to have her place her hand over his mouth when another knock sounded at the door. He groaned, burying his face into her neck.

"They'll go away if we don't answer." He tried to reason.

She gave a small smile and shook her head.

He groaned and stepped away, trudging towards the door and ripping it open, not at all bothering to smooth his wrinkled clothing and hair.

The servant boy from earlier stood there.

"What?!" Hunter snapped.

Grace placed her hand on his arm, calming him immediately. The servant boy looked at their contact and messy state, grinding his teeth and clenching his fists behind his back. He struggled to not strangle the Prince right there.

"You have a meeting taking place in a near hour." He grit out.

Hunter rose an eyebrow at the servant boy's tense state.

"Alright. I'll begin getting ready. Thank you. I will assign you to watch over Grace while I am gone." He informed.

The servant physically relaxed, bowing and walking away. Hunter shut the door, turning and wrapping an arm around Grace. He licked his lip.

"Now that that's over...." He pushed her against the wall. "How about we finish what we started?"