1. Rebirth because Death made an oopsie

A/N: First time writing a fan fiction. I have read so many fan fictions where the OC is reborn into Naruto, so I decided to write one for myself. I am not copying anyone's story. Only the OC belongs to me. Naruto unfortunately doesn't. Constructive criticism appreciated but if you gonna hate on my books I'll block your dumbass. 

Enjoy and please don't forget to vote and comment! <3

Hello new readers!

.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.

Well fuck my life.

Those were the last thoughts I had before I died. Not that I was complaining. I never had a will to live as disappointing as that sounds. But it wasn't suicide either. I was simply existing, staying alive. 

My parents didn't give a shit about me, too busy in their own lives to never notice that a prodigy was living right under their noses. I didn't have any friends at all except my bodyguards. 

Well, that's what happens when you are the illegitimate daughter of a politician who had to be hidden from the public. I only had my anime, manga and k-dramas.

Yeah, life was bloody brilliant.

So the real question here is, how did I die?

Well, let me tell you. I fell off a cliff. 

No questions will be answered. I was simply at a wrong place at the wrong time. But because of that I gained a fear of heights. Falling to your death is probably not the best way to die. It was terrifying. I was dead before I hit the ground luckily, so no pain. 

Opening my eyes I looked around. One word to describe where I was would be - Dark. It was completely silent and it seemed like I was the only one there. 

"Welcome to the Void child." 

I turned around with a serious gaze. "You God?"

He chuckled. "Not really. I'm Death."

"Okay nice to meet you. Now send me back. I have to binge watch some more seasons of Haikyuu."

He let out a noise akin to disapproval. "No can do. I know you aren't happy with your life and so I have come to give you a second chance. Another life. You wanna take up my offer?"

"I guess so. I don't have anything to look forward to though. Life's been disappointing."

He let out a nervous laugh. "It's my fault kiddo. I placed you in the wrong world by mistake. You have a knack for surviving dangerous situations and making the best out of them. Your soul begs for freedom and the thrill of surviving and fighting battles. Putting you here was a mistake. It nearly extinguished your will to live and dream freely. You haven't experienced love or any other emotion properly."

I felt something was off but ignored it.

The whole situation was off. 

"How do you know all this?"

He smiled. "I have my ways."

"So where can I go?" I asked him, my curiosity peaked.

"Here's a fun fact. You can choose for yourself."

Suddenly the Void changed it's scenery. In front of me were two options. 

Earth or Anime?

"This seems incredibly stupid to me that you guys have such options. The anime world is real?" I asked as I pressed on the Anime option.

"Where do you think people get their ideas from? They are born in the anime world which was a mistake on my behalf and most of them choose Earth upon another chance at life. They recall their previous lives and write it down as a story. But not all worlds are like that. Very few are real. And it also gets tweaked a bit."