33

Hey! Had to watch so many YouTube videos to actually understand Izanagi and Izanami. Its so confusing!

Also had to rewatch Danzo vs Sasuke.

I did a lot of work for this chapter.. and created some new jutsus so bare with me please!

Enjoy!

<3

.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.

RECAP ON GENJUTSUS:- Izanagi is a genjutsu which effects reality. Its basically an undo button, used to undo your mistakes you've made.

For example, if you are crossing the road and see the car approaching you, you can cast the Izanagi to revert back to your initial condition before you were hit by the car. 

Danzo has 10 sharingans in total, including Shisui's eye. So he could use the Izanagi at least 10 times that is he could defeat death 10 times. Sasuke defeated him by casting a genjutsu on Danzo which made him think that he still had one eye left when in reality he'd used up all his sharingans.

After using Izanagi, your one sharingan will go blind.

Funny, how he couldn't escape a genjutsu with 10 sharingans.

Its ANIME HAX!

Izanami was originally created by a woman of the Uchiha clan who had the mangekyo and it was used to punish the users of Izanagi. 

Izanami is incredibly strong and it traps the person in a continuous loop, until they accept themselves and know what they did is wrong. 

So basically, if you use the Izanagi to cheat on a test and the teacher saw you do it, then she'd use the Izanami, a continuous loop where you fail each time you cheat until and unless you accept the truth or they let you go.

It is a genjutsu which affects the target through physical sensations shared between them and the user to perform the illusion.

In conclusion, the Izanagi is used to ALTER the future whereas the Izanami is used to DECIDE the future.

There's like so much more to the logic which Itachi explained to Sasuke after fighting Kabuto.. Just check that out if you want on YouTube.

Hope these explanations were clear and you guys understood the basic concept!

.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.

Akina's POV

Its time, Akina. 

I looked at myself in the mirror, clad in a full black outfit. I put on my mask. 

"I'm ready, Yume. Let's do this." 

I glanced at my belongings lying in the corner of my room, packed and all ready to go. If something bad happened, then I'd have to take my bag and run. 

All my stuff was kept inside scrolls, arranged from accessories, to weapons and old memories. 

I looked at my hand, holding two important books, wrapped in a black leathery cover.

"Well, you guys have to hide from everyone I guess."

Hide it quickly. Let's move!

I bent down and removed two pieces of the floorboard, keeping the books inside and I placed the wood on top of it.

"Its a suicide mission, Yume." I commented, running on top of roofs as I quickly made my way to the ROOT headquarters on the other side of Konoha.