64. Kisame's Porn

HOES ITS ME!

IM BACK!

Enjoy!

<3

UNEDITED

.-.-.-.-.-.-.

He gave her a toothy grin. "Just kidding! We got his body."

"What...." Sakura trailed off confusedly.

"the-" Deidara spluttered.

"-fuck?" Akina ended the question, her tears stopping.

"Kisame.." Sasuke glowered at him, as he entered the house, flicking mud of his clothes. He glanced at their horror stricken faces.

"Hn. So you went against what I said?"

He snickered. "I had to! It was revenge for Akina cock blocking me!"

He activated his mangekyou. "You know, I think I should just send the Amaterasu flames on you." He spoke casually, however a hint of darkness was seeping from his words. Kisame took a step back, his eyes switching between the two furious genin. 

"I don't like people who disobey me."

He gave a lazy grin. "The horror was worth it."

The Senju stood up, her eyes a pitch shade of black as the rinnegan swirled in her eyes. Sakura's eyes widened at the raw energy of chakra exiting her body. She waved her hand in front of her.

"Akina please calm down."

"ARE YOU CRAZY, UN?! WHAT TYPE OF A PERSON WOULD TELL AN UPSET PERSON TO CALM THE FUCK DOWN?!"

"Chidori stream!"

She raised her hand. "Almighty Push!"

Kisame went flying through the doors as all the windows and exits in the house rattled, each closing and locking themselves automatically. Deidara yelped, grabbing Sakura.

"Its straight out of a horror movie and I don't like it."

Sakura snickered. "What are you five?"

Sasuke shot an irritated glance at Akina. "Should've killed his annoying ass. He almost left me back there and dropped me in the middle of the forest."

"Now, does anyone else want to play a prank on me?"

"..I take that back. Deidara, she's all yours."

He shot the both of them an annoyed look as he held Akina's shoulders, relaxing her instantly. "I have Itachi. Lets go."

Akina nodded, heading towards the medical room with the scroll he handed her. Sasuke paused, turning to look at them behind his back. "Make yourselves useful for once. You're all annoying."

"Permission to kill the Uchiha bastard?"

"Denied, unfortunately so." An irk mark appeared on both their foreheads.

Akina began the 'reviving process'. 

Her hands were burning strongly, shaking under the pressure. It was worse now, especially since it was the last day to revive him. The earlier she revives the body, the easier it is.

She was alone in the room as the others waited outside, giving her space. Kisame was locked out of the house and would be until she felt he could come back in. After all, his porn stash was in his room and she knew exactly what to do with them.

Minutes later, she fell back on her chair with an exhausted sigh. "Its done."

Getting up, she walked out of the door and nodded at Sakura. "Itachi's eye transplant. Get to it."