36. Her True Power Unleashed

HAHAHA!

Its the end of PART 1!!

Holy shit guys. I have 12.1K reads and since last night my book has been #1 in the akatsuki category.

*Internal screaming!*

Enjoy reading!

*evil laugh* 

Im grinning like a Cheshire Cat right now! Honestly I feel bad for you guys. 

*Dives inside a bomb shelter with LRBlade *

^^ (You were right btw)

And hello new readers! Welcome to a lifetime of suffering and pain!

<3

.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.

Dear Sasuke and Naruto,

Lady Tsunade has been investigating and interrogating each and every member of the root members found. However, she couldn't find a scrap of information related to why Akina went rogue due to the seals on their tongues. 

Naruto, I'll be sending a design of the seals to you. Give it to Jiraiya sama and have him try to decipher them and unseal it. Work on your fuinjutsu, Naruto and try to get some nutrients in your body, short stack. Don't you dare say ramen is nutritious.  

Sasuke, how are you and Kakashi sensei doing? How is your kenjutsu and how are you holding up? 

She mentioned that Danzo was a traitor, but there is no viable proof. For some reason, Lady Tsunade keeps looking under all the pots.

The elders of the Council are absolutely furious and are mourning his death. They are trying to convince Lady Tsunade to send anbu members to track her down and kill her. They want the 'Wanted Alive' classification to be changed to 'Wanted Dead' and are increasing the money.

Its been months now.

Have you guys found anything of importance yet? 

Have you found her?

Dear Sakura chan and Sasuke teme,

I have given the seals to Pervy Sage. He's working on them right now and I don't think he'll be done anytime soon.

Even I can't understand it and you guys know how amazing I am at it!

No, I haven't discovered any leads on Akina chan but I saw a girl with blue hair and neko outfit who looked exactly like her. I was about to talk to her, but she disappeared with a pink haired guy and Pervy Sage was drunk flirting with young woman again.

He's such a pain in my ass!

Stop lecturing me, Sakura chan, I know what to eat and what not to.

Also, I AM NOT SHORT!

Pervy Sage looked over my shoulders to see what I was writing now and said 'Naruto isn't short. He's undergone puberty.'

Dunno what that means but the point is, I am not short!

Akina chan is my best friend, and I know her well enough to know that she's hiding in small villages so that's a lead I guess?