21

DOUBLE UPDATE BITCHES!!!

An Itachi gif! Im crying now... My baby deserved so much more.

Enjoy reading!

<3

.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.

I opened my eyes to look at a blonde's nose hovering over me. I could see the inside of his nostrils.

Ew.

"Naruto."

He looked down at me and his sad face turned into a smiley real quick. 

That took 0.001 seconds.

"Akina chan!" He crushed me in a hug. Someone jolted next to me and squeezed my hand tightly. 

Looking over I saw Shikamaru.

"Hey Shika." I smiled.

He muttered 'troublesome woman' under his breath before giving me a small smile. Naruto finally released me.

I tried getting up but my back hurt. Badly.

I fell back down as I hissed in pain. I noticed my right arm was in a cast.

"How was the overall damage?" I asked, hoping for the best.

Shikamaru hummed. "I'll tell you the highlights. Somehow the village was prepared for the attack. The houses were damaged but all the civilians were safe. There could've been more deaths but somehow a bird summon saved them all and destroyed the snake." He narrowed his eyes at me in suspicion. 

I stared at him head on.

Naruto spoke up, suddenly grave.

"Old man is in a critical condition but doctors say he'll survive." 

I chuckled in relief. "Thank Kami."

"But.." I stilled. Naruto shut his eyes tightly.

"Sakura chan..."

"No." I whispered. 

"... her parents are dead. Sakura chan is hurting 'ttebayo. She's become so cold and she doesn't want to talk to me! What should I do Akina chan?!" Tears dripped down his face, worrying for her.

I got up with great difficulty until Shika pushed me down.

"I'll bring Sakura to you." He narrowed his eyes at me, daring me to move.

"I need to do something. I-I can't stay here." 

Sadness. That was the only emotion in me. Sakura wasn't supposed to lose her parents. They were supposed to survive. 

"How did they die? I thought all civilians had been evacuated."

Naruto looked at me. "You didn't know?"

"What?"

"They were shinobi. One of the very few who died. They knew how risky it was and that's why they were hesitant in letting Sakura chan become one herself."

My eyes widened as they pooled with tears. I got up and swatted Shika's hand away.

"Please Shika. Or I'll have to knock you out." I stared deep into his chocolate brown eyes.

He sighed. "There's no stopping you is there? Ino and Hinata tried. It didn't end well. Sakura was screaming at them to get out."

I winced. "That bad huh."

"She's on top of the Hokage mountains during the day. At night she sleeps in a temporary house alone."

I gave him a nod and looked at Naruto.