5. Perverted Jokes and the Bell Test (Kakashi has a new rival for being pervy!)

I'm back with another chapter! I might publish another chapter this week depending upon my mood and how my exams are going.

Anyways, 

Enjoy Reading! <3

.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.

I woke up at 8:00 am yawning. My nightmares never seemed to stop but this was a special day where I slept peacefully without any disturbance. Kakashi sensei was coming late and I overslept. He told us to meet at the training grounds at 6 o clock but I knew he'd come around 9 or so.

After Ichiraku's Ramen with Team 7 Yesterday

"Hokage sama! It's Akina Senju here." I knocked on the door. I had a free pass of visiting him any time I wanted, provided he wasn't in an important meeting. 

"Come in." 

I entered the door. "I'm ready to reveal my information to the public." 

He nodded his head. "I assume that you are ready to accept your role of the Senju Clan head then. In case other people doubt you.."

"Show them your kekkai genkai." 

"You know about that?"

"Yes. Since you began training, your parents began sending me letters keeping me updated on your training. They had been making plans to shift back into Konoha as soon as you turned 12. Their death was a shock to me as well, considering they never told me about any enemies. But, I'm curious as to why you keep your strength a secret. You aren't a prodigy like Itachi Uchiha, but you are more powerful than that of a genin. I'm sure you have your reasons."

I nodded my head. "I don't really trust anyone right now, Hokage sama. It'll take me some time getting used to it." 

"Understandable." A few moments of silence enveloped us. It was a comfortable atmosphere. 

"Hokage sama may I ask you about Kakashi Hatake?"

He chuckled. "Ask away."

"How late does he come for giving us the survival test?" 

"Every year he calls the genin around 5 to begin. And every year he comes precisely at 9 o clock. He says it's to test their patience, but you and I know better." 

I let out a small laugh. "Then if I go at 9 I should be fine?" He nodded. 

"Just reach before him."

"Ahh.. Okay then." 

"Now may I ask you a question Senju hime?" He asked me mockingly.

I'm not going to lie. A small part of me loved the title, but the majority thought that it was useless getting a title just because of your last name. I wanted to make a title for myself. I nodded.

"Do you have the sharingan?"

"Fortunately, I don't. As far as I know nothing activated it. That would've made me too overpowered and people would try and use me to their benefit." 

Like Danzo. Not that it matters. He has to die anyways.

"You are young and yet you look at the world in a negative way. Think positive for a change."

"I'm just being realistic." I pointed out.

"Have you mourned for your parents death?" He changed the topic. 

I stilled and my breathing became labored. My actions spoke for me. My fists curled into a ball against my sides.

"It's okay to let yourself loose."