44. I Challenge you, Uchiha!

Kana Senju (Akina's mother) ^^

Sorry for the late update!

In the beginning, I thought of just describing the whole fight like the Chunin Exams but that'd be boring.

So I included a link instead!

Enjoy Reading!

<3

.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.

"Aww nasty. I can smell the damn stench from here itself. And I don't know if its the fucking body or the piss."

I hummed. 

"True that."

A step was heard from behind us.

"Took you long enough, Kakuzu."

I jumped away and placed the jute hat on my face, as I began observing the fight.

Asuma whipped out his shuriken and threw it at Hidan.

Smirking, Hidan took out his scythe and the shuriken ricocheted off towards Asuma himself.

He sent the sharper part of the scythe at Asuma who dodged it and the shadow reached Hidan, him not being able to move. 

Izumo and Kotetsu stabbed Hidan with their weapons and Shikamaru smirked.

"That's one down." Asuma said, brimming with confidence.

I took a step towards the scene and removed my hat.

"Hidan, stop fooling around. Tch, they're strong." 

Shikamaru and Asuma's eyes flitted to me in shock.

"Akina.." Shikamaru whispered and I grinned.

"Its been a long time, Shika."

Hidan had blood stains over his face as he spoke.

"Ah that hurt. Just what the hell is your fucking problem?"

The look of shock on the team's faces was priceless as I began to giggle hysterically.

"Oy Hidan, don't creep them out so early into the game. You could've pretended to die and let me have some fun too ya know." I taunted the Jashinist and he grinned.

"Its your damn fault you didn't fight against that Jinchuriki."

I pouted. "'Coz of your damn ritual."

"W-what's happening? We hit his vital organs!" Izumo said

Hidan glared at them. "Stop shaking damn it. It hurts like a bitch."

"Is he immortal?" Kotetsu whispered.

"No shit, fuckers. Do you think I'd be able to survive if I hadn't been immortal?" 

Hidan spotted Asuma's sash.

"That mark! It belongs to the Ninja Guardians. Oh Kami damn it.. We have to spend more time in this shitty place which reeks of piss." Hidan half whined and half groaned.

I glanced at him sharply. 

"Maybe if you males knew how to aim properly, this wouldn't have reeked."

Hidan growled. "Oy stripes! We have a decent sense of hygiene. And you females have it easy with your vagina. All you gotta do is sit!"

I snapped at him. 

"You fucking Jashinist, just because we have a goddamn pussy doesn't mean its easy for us. We have to deal with shit you'll never fucking know about!"