IMPORTANT + TEASER

Hey guys!

*sweats nervously because I said I hate chapters dedicated to A/N's but I'm doing the THIRD one anyways*

So I think I mentioned before that I entered my book in the

NarutoWattyAwards

I have nominated my book for the group of 'Rising Authors'

So if you guys could just go and click on that profile above^^ and vote for my book..

It'd mean a lot to me!

Its like covering another milestone in my writing journey after getting #1.

Just head on to that profile and select the book 'Submissions 2019'. Then select the chapter of 'Rising Authors' and scroll down. 

My book has three votes already! 

Then in the comments just write 

'I vote for Saisei- Naruto Fanfiction'. 

Phrases such as 'I vote for this book' or 'this one please' or '+1' will Not be allowed at any costs. Just copy paste that statement in the comments. 

The voting is open till 7th September so you late readers might get a chance. 

Ahem anyways..

I've noticed that a few people were self advertising their books in the comments.

And do you know what I did to them?

I destroyed them.

I will not tolerate any self promo in the comments because:-

1. Its highly disrespectful!

2. I despise it.

To all the struggling authors out there, I understand that its tough to get people to read your book. 

Believe me, I come from that place as well. 

If you need my help, you can always ask me for anything as long as I can do it!

But, all you have to do is write chapters and publish them frequently! As the number of chapters increase, so will your votes and comments. 

On the other hand, if you guys kindly request me to review your book, I don't mind.

I'll actually do it happily! 

Er, I may have gone a tad bit too far with the destroying part though and for that I am ashamed. 

The person just spammed all the inline comments with 'Read my book is very good' and um..

Well lets just say I gave a very unkind reply by saying if your books were good, you wouldn't have had to self advertise in the first place..

*sweat drop*

But anyways! Please if you do want my attention on your book, just tag me and I'll read that book.

Just don't self advertise please?

Its just really annoying.. 

*Smacks hands together*

Who's ready for some teasers?

Itachi looked at me.

"I need you to find peho." 

(pronounced as pay-hoe)

I looked at him half confused and half revolted.

"You want me to pay your hoe?"

He face palmed.

"Of course not. Its a small shiny object worth more than anything else in the world."

"Did you sell it or something?"

"It can't be bought."

"Wha- then where did you leave it?"

He shrugged. "I'm not sure."

"Well how do we find it then?!" I fumed.

He had a glint of humor in his eyes. 

"I'll help you, but remember you can't use ninjutsu or anything chakra related."

I grumbled. "If this is a game-"

"It isn't."

"Then I will castrate you. Painfully."

"Now now, don't become like Hidan."

"What happens if I refuse to help?"

He had a small smile on his face. "Should I punish you? I recall being a father figure to you."

".... Where did you last see this object?"

;) 

Keep spamming me with votes and comments people!

Keep the love comin'!