67. Into the Tsukuyomi - 1

You have no idea how excited I was for this arc. A lot of POV changes because I've written half of it in third person pov and the other half in Akina's. The entire second half of this chapter is from my old draft and I was kinda insane while writing those scenes so.. I actually had written three chaps of this arc back in December, hence the update. I had to do some editing and voila!

Nevertheless,

Enjoy my lovelies!

<3

I really, really need to complete this story fast because if I delay it any longer I won't be able to complete it. Around.. twenty or thirty chaps left to go but I'm not sure.. its a rough estimate.

WARNING: This chapter may not be suitable for younger audiences. There's quite a bit of kinky shit. Like, a loooooooooot. I'll be placing a warning further down if you wanna skip it. Unfortunately, I couldn't start from chap 69.

T.T

.-.-.-.-.

When Naruto came to, the first thing he tasted was sand. It was everywhere. It got into his nostrils, his mouth and even his eyes. Sputtering intelligibly, he tried getting rid of the minute granules yet failing miserably.

He dusted his blonde hair, taking a look around him. The last thing he could remember was battling-

PAIN!

Swearing violently, he got up and blinked confusedly at the familiar scenery around him. What the fuck? How was he in Konoha when it was destroyed? 

It was completely flattened - like a damn pancake without the syrup but here he was, in a park.

Naruto remembered a new Akatsuki member pop up suddenly, and then these random individuals. With his sage mode, he could recognize Sasuke among them and the rest of the signatures were familiar - really fucking familiar.

Then a groan broke him out of his monologue. Turning towards the other figure on the ground, Naruto blinked wearily. It was one of those individuals in the damn cloaks. They seemed to be helping them, but the Jinchuriki wasn't sure anymore. He didn't know what to believe.

"Fuck.. where the hell am I?" 

It was a girl's voice. One he only dreamed about bringing back to Konoha. It had to be her, without a doubt.

Without speaking a word, he raised his hand and gulped harshly, pulling on the hood of her cloak as it fell away to reveal auburn hair and onyx black eyes.

Fuck.

The two merely stared at each other for a while with varying degrees of confusion and apprehension. Akina ran her hand through her hair, staring at her childhood best friend. She felt shame and guilt wash over her, staring into his angry and betrayed cerulean blue eyes. She knew she deserved it.. this and so much more.

"Akina!"

The both of them turned towards the direction of the sound, their eyes simultaneously widening at the female who stopped before them with a smirk. It was almost comical, how their eyes bulged out of their sockets and jaw hung open.

"Akina, answer me for fuck's sake! I was searching for you all over Konoha dammit!" 

 Her purple jacket was wide open, its chain unzipped to show her big breasts being held up by nothing but a mesh. She was wearing a pair of denim shorts, lowered to give a peek of her stomach leading down to a v. Her normal shy and timid expression wasn't there. The girl was wearing a dark shade of red lipstick, her lips turning down in an irritated frown. Tapping her foot relentlessly, she waiting for an answer.