28

IMPORTANT: Hey guys so wattpad kinda flagged this chapter because of a certain picture I put up where Sasuke was cosplaying as a teenage girl and about to make out with Naruto leaning on him.. 

Smh I don't even know why its bad but fine!

I've removed the picture so that the flag is put down but then no you all know why I updated this chapter!

Now on with the story and my old AN:

They are such a cute OC team!

Enjoy reading!

<3

Creds go to the pic's owner..

.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.

"Are you all well rested?" Kakashi asked his group of genin as they got off of Nozomi and hid in the forest.

After resting in an inn, Kakashi made them get up and forced Akina to summon Nozomi.

Thanks to Akina's summons, they reached Kusagakure earlier than expected.

Akina looked extremely well rested and chipper. Looks like she slept without nightmares.

Sasuke seemed to be ready too.

Sakura nodded but had a fearful expression on her face she was trying to hide.

Naruto was quiet which was unlike him. He stared at his feet.

"Now listen to me. This mission Tsunade sama has appointed us, is very important and dangerous. We have to be careful at all costs. That means no fighting and no daydreaming."

He turned his gaze to the two boys before resuming.

"We will have to split up in groups to search for him. We will enter Kusagakure first and then make along the border until we find him. During that time, we will have to blend in with the locals. Make sure to repress your chakra and talk to them. Ask about Tora but make sure they don't get suspicious. Avoid combating at all costs. His safety is the first priority. Understood?"

Everyone nodded seriously. After yesterday's match, they knew their lives were at stake here just like the Wave mission. 

"Sensei, can we stay together?" Akina asked her eyes flickering to Sakura.

Kakashi hesitated as he thought it over.

Sakura was clearly shaken up over yesterday. In the middle of the night, Kakashi had a painful memory of when Rin was kidnapped.

His gaze turned to Sasuke and Akina. 

Orochimaru wanted them and probably knew they were coming.

Naruto was silent and clearly not like himself. He was shaken up since he killed multiple people.

Kakashi sighed and stole the Nara's line. 

This is quite troublesome to be honest.

He decided he was going to give Tsunade hell when they reached back. He'd submit the mission details a week later and make sure Akina was busy all the time.

"Maa, I guess that'd be safer. Here, wear these traveler cloaks. We won't travel all together, but be in close proximity of each other. Sakura and Naruto, you both are with me. Sasuke and Akina, you both are together. Please don't get distracted."

Akina smiled a little. 

They wore the black cloaks and covered their heads.

"Sensei, we might want to change our hairstyles. Its kinda obvious." Naruto spoke up.