55. Deidara's Suspicion

I realized I never showed you the Team 7 picture.. so here! ^

Or maybe I did show it and I don't remember.. Er, just see it, yeah.

Enjoy!

<3

.-.-.-.-.-.-.

"HOW DO YOU BURN WATER?!" Asuma yelled at the cowering pinkette as she glanced back at the book to read the instructions once more.

"Well it said-"

"INSTRUCTIONS NEVER TELL YOU HOW TO BURN IT!"

"But it sai-"

"NO IT DIDN'T!"

"SHUT UP ASUMA! IT SAID SO, CHA!"

"HOW DO YOU BURN WATER?! ITS NOT POSSIBLE! WHAT USE WOULD YOU HAVE FOR BURNT WATER?!"

"MAYBE IF YOU READ IT! YOU CAN USE IT TO MAKE FOOD BAKA!"

"FUCK THE BOOK FUCK THIS SHIT I'M OUT!"

"It says to boil it for.. oh wait, is that.. ohhh... Asuma, sorry! I thought we had to add oi-"

Akina yawned, stumbling out of her room, rubbing her eyes. "What's the commotion about?"

"Akina, I beg you to let me go." Asuma scowled at Sakura as she looked down, fiddling with her fingers.

"I mean, I just burnt water.. I wanted to try-"

"Wait... how do you even do that?" Akina groaned. It was too early for this bullshit. She was up all night making a surprise for Asuma and Sakura, to the extent that she got only an hour of sleep.

"The book-"

Asuma screeched. "THE BOOK ISN'T RIGHT! GET IT THROUGH YOUR BIG FOREHEAD!"

"Oh dear.." Akina slowly crept past them, aiming for the fridge to drink some milk before the house exploded.

"Big forehead?" Sakura's voice was deathly quiet, and Akina hastily opened the fridge, searching for something to calm them down. Preferably a fire extinguisher.

"Okay guys, can you just.. um take this outside? Took me a month to build this, yeah." The temperature dropped and Akina ran inside her bedroom, abandoning her food as she changed out of her night suit and into her outfit.

10..

9..

8..

The Senju squeaked, hurriedly picking up her scrolls and storing them inside the cloak as a sudden sound of electricity crackled from the kitchen.

6..

5..

4..

3..

She flew out of her room, quickly grabbing a toast lying on the table before making a mad dash towards the front door.

2..

1..

"DON'T BURN THE HOUSE DOWN KIDS!"

"CHANNARO! HOW DARE YOU INSULT MY FOREHEAD DICKLESS BASTARD?! ITS SO SMALL I WONDER HOW KURENAI-SENSEI EVEN GOT PREGNANT!'

The shots had been fired. It was one thing to insult Sakura's forehead, but it was another to insult Asuma's dick which he was very proud about.

"YOUR FOREHEAD IS SO BIG YOUR ENTIRE FACE IS ON YOUR CHIN!"

"Cha! I'M PRETTY SURE BREAD IS HARDER THAN YOUR DICK WHEN TURNED ON!"