47. Kira

Almost at 100 K now!!

I'm so excited, yeah!

Yet another important AN at the end!

Its regarding the update schedule and length of the chapters so please check it out to avoid further confusion!

Enjoy reading!

<3

Its a needed filler so yeah..

.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.

Akina's POV

If there was one thing I was scared of..

it was heights.

Now, my summons were birds so to a certain extent I was completely fine with them.

But, if you add a bird traveling at a speed of 49 mph, stuff tends to change drastically.

Add a pinch of screaming.

Another pinch of soiling my pants.

And lastly, vivid flashbacks of my first death.

That was me in a complete nutshell.

I think I passed out for a while.

After an 8 hour trip, I stumbled off Hachiko's back, vomiting violently on the side of a cactus.

We'd landed in the middle of the afternoon, the hot, blistering sun weighing down on me and it was not good for my already sick health and mental fatigue.

My stomach lurched once more, but nothing escaped other than bile and I felt horrible.

It didn't help the fact that my stomach was clearly trying to kill me.

The cramps were back and now I felt like a punching bag.

Groaning in pain, I curled up into a ball and drank water I'd packed for the journey.

"Ha-Hachiko... I'll need you a-again." I weakly muttered out and she became small once more.

"Hai, Uchiha sama. I'll be with you at all times." She climbed into the bag lying against my body.

"I can't move." Tears pricked my eyes at the feeling and I bit my lip harshly.

"Need help?" I tensed at the voice and threw a kunai from the sleeves of my cloak.

"Ara, you don't remember me, Kira?" The man chuckled, however it didn't seem to be threatening.

In fact, I detected happiness in it.

"Who are you?" I was a mess lying on the ground, a pool of vomit lying behind me, outfit and hair incredibly disheveled and a weak expression on my face.

"Hm, lets see. I was a spy for Danzo, not exactly a part of ROOT. I had been ordered to take out two genin and a Jounin to steal their sharingan. I told you about my mission and in return, you spared me and took me to Amegakure."

"Wait... Yamamoto Ken?" 

He smiled and held out a hand for me to grab.

"That's me."

Accepting his help, I stood up wincing.

"I was wearing a mask that day. How'd you know it was me?" I asked suspiciously.

"I'm a sensor. By the way, I left Amegakure."

"Why?"

He shrugged. "Everyone was bat shit crazy over there. They'd worship some Kami and Angel. Along with that, it hardly stopped raining. I'm better off in Sunagakure."