50. Letters and Slut Drops

I guess its time to see what steps Konoha is taking. 

They really need to kill a few more members, huh?

Enjoy!

<3

.-.-.-.-.-.-.

I squeaked as Itachi entered the room, and the memory of our almost kiss entered my brain once more. I looked around. There was no way to escape except to crawl.

"What are you doing?" He saw me.

Shit!

"Practicing a slut drop." 

I calmly said, shooting him a sultry smile from the floor.

"Sometimes, I wonder why I even ask."

"I wonder about that too." I got up and turned towards the kitchen counter, rummaging through the shelves for sugar to make coffee.

"Leader-sama has asked to see you. He wants you to train."

I nodded, holding my neck. "Of course. I'll go soon."

"Akina," I turned around to face him and we stared at each other for a few seconds.

He gulped harshly before turning around. "Never mind."

(I must not be selfish for I don't deserve it)

Pain and I stood in front of each other and he began speaking. "Which methods have you learnt?"

"Well, I know rinne rebirth, summoning jutsu, almighty push and pull and that's it I guess."

He nodded. "The rest will be easier since you've mastered the tougher ones. The key is emotion and determination, Akina. It helps you control the rinnegan. Now, I'll be teaching you the rest today. Mainly, the Asura path, Human path, Preta path and the Naraka path.

The Asura path grants the user the ability to augment their own body to summon mechanised armour and various ballistic and mechanical weaponry. The Human path grants the user the ability to read the mind of any target by placing his/her hand on the target's head or chest and yanking the soul out of the body, which then kills the target. The Preta path grants the user the ability to absorb chakra in any form, including most ninjutsu, using the Blocking Technique Absorption Seal. And lastly, the Naraka path grants the user two main abilities: interrogation and restoration, by using the King of Hell."

He continued speaking, completely unbothered. "There are more powers of the rinnegan, yet to be known but these are the ones so far."

One thought was going through my mind.

Rinnegan is way too overpowered. And what do you mean more are there?!

I'll die!

"I'm ready to master them, shishou."

"We'll start with the Preta path then."

"Hai!"

Learning the Preta path was not easy, but it was easier than the others. As Pain sent the wave of chakra towards me, I had to relax my body but make it ready to accept more chakra. I could either use this chakra or disperse it in nature.

I chose to disperse it, remembering how Naruto used his Sage ninjutsu against Pain.

At the end of the day, I was a complete mess. 

Pain glanced down at my defeated form. "You mastered Preta. That's good enough. Tomorrow, we'll be doing Naraka or Human. I have a couple of prisoners for you to use them on."