Chapter 29: Perfect Josh

I'm standing in front of my brother's apartment sweating buckets as I hold a bouquet of sunflowers for Maya. Since yesterday it was my birthday party and we were surrounded by our friends and family we didn't really get to do anything as a couple, especially after our fight, so today I want to make it up to her and take her back to my place where I'll be making her dinner and we'll be spending the night together.

I take a deep breath and open the door finding Topanga and Cory watching a movie on the couch. "My brother" Cory smiles lifting his hand making me laugh as I high five him, knowing he's too lazy to stand up and give me a hug, "My brother" I say back before leaning down to kiss Topanga's cheek, "Hey Pangers" I greet her as she smiles, "She upstairs" she says making me nod "And she's not in a good mood" Cory adds making me furrow my brows. Why would she be in a bad mood? I sigh realising that maybe she's been throwing up again, poor girl, it must be exhausting carrying another human being.

"Okay" I nod and skip up the stairs before knocking on my niece's bedroom door, seconds later a bubbly Riley opens it with a wide smile. "Maya it's for you" she says glancing at her friend with a smirk as she opens the door to let me in. I walk in and find my girlfriend on Riley's bed reading magazine whilst wearing my sweatshirt and some leggings. "Josh?" She asks confused whilst sitting up and putting her magazine on the bed, "Hey gorgeous?" I smile my heart breaking when I find her looking a bit pale, she's definitely been throwing up. "What are you doing here?" She asks getting off the bed and walking towards me, "Well I thought I could take you to my place so we could hang out" I admit pulling the flowers that I hid behind me and handing them towards her. She gasps and a wide smile pulls at her lips, "Sunflowers, you remembered" she whispers glancing back up at me with tears forming in her eyes. "Of course I remember" I assure her making her wrap her arms around my neck. "Thanks baby" she mutters before kissing my cheek and taking the flowers from me.

"Ready to go?" I ask looking down at her, "Am I sleeping at yours?" She asks hopefully as I nod "Really?" She asks excited "Yes baby" I chuckle before Riley picks up a bag from her closet and hands it to Maya, "You have everything you need in there" she assure her friend before giving her a hug. "Thanks Riles" She say pulling away and taking my hand, "I'll see you tomorrow morning" she nods and we walk back downstairs.

"Bye Matthews" Maya says walking out of the door making me laugh, "Thanks for covering" I say to my brother before walking out of the loft. I knew Maya's mom was never going to let Maya sleep at mine not even if my parents were there, so I begged my brother to cover for us whilst I made it up to Maya for fighting, and after a few hours he finally gave in.

~🍼~

I never thought I could love Josh more than I already did but after what he did for me tonight, it seemed that it was indeed possible. He had the table romantically set up for us to have dinner which he cooked by the way and must I add that it was delicious. He then had the whole living room set up for a movie with a box that had all of my favourite snacks and treats. Everything is so perfect, this morning I felt like shit, I kept throwing up and I felt so fat and disgusted that it made me want to crawl in a corner and cry, but after seeing everything Josh did it lifted my mood and I'm beyond happy.

"Can we take a bath?" I ask looking up at him as I keep playing with his fingers, he looks down and furrows his brows "You mean can you take a bath?" I shake my head and squeeze his hand, "I want to take a bath with you" I emphasise as he widens his eyes making me giggle, "Josh you've already seen me naked, just come take a bath with me" I say sitting up "I threw up all morning and I just want to feel clean" I explain simply as he bites his lip. "Come on" I whine with a smile before letting out a small giggle. He rolls his eyes playfully and gives me a slight nod before standing up. "Yay!" I exclaims getting out of the couch and taking Josh's hand. Luckily his parents were back in Philly for a week or two meaning we had the whole house to ourselves.

We make it to his bedroom and he closes the door before we walk to his bathroom. I turn the lights on and walk to his wide tub, I turn on the water making sure to put it on the right temperature and adding soap before turning to face Josh who's closing the door. I strip down making Josh follow my lead, once I'm done he walks over to me and wraps his arms around my waist placing his hands on my stomach. "My gorgeous girl" he whispers kissing the sweet spot below my ear making my heart flutter. "Come on" I tug on his hand and climb in letting him take a seat behind me before I sit, my back facing him as relax against him. He wraps his arms around me and I hum in pleasure loving this moment. No annoying mother, no interrupting family, no arguments just Josh and I.

He reaches forwards and grabs his loofa dipping it in the water before running it along my body as he washes me. I bite my lip as he washes my chest and when he goes lower I have to stifle a moan. He purposely runs his fingers along my sex causing an involuntary moan to tumble from my lips before I groan deciding that I've had enough of him teasing me. I turn around in the tub taking him aback as I crash my lip on his and straddle his lap. My hand falls between us and I grab him, moving my hand in smooth strokes as he pulls me closer to him, my chest pressed against his as he deepens the kiss. "Mm" he moans against my lips as I lift my hips and use my hands to guide him into me. I gasp as I sink down on him making him take the opportunity to slip his tongue into my mouth whilst we come to a complete stop. "Fuck" I mutter against his lips before I start to slowly ride him, making sure not to spill water over the side.

"Josh" I whimper as he lifts his hips, meeting my thrusts as he goes deeper with each thrust. We move together savouring the moment until I can't move anymore, spilling over him seconds before he finds his release. I collapse on his chest, trying to catch my breath as we stay connected. He wraps his arms around me and kisses the top of my head, "I love you so damn much" He says breathlessly as I lift my gaze to look at him, "I love you too" I assure him leaning up for another kiss.

~🍼~

"Hi baby" Josh says before kissing my stomach again and again. "It's your daddy" he says making me giggle as I look down at him lovingly. After another round of sex he decided to talk to pumpkin once I told him the baby could hear. Although he felt bad because he pointed out that our kid had to listen to us have sex twice which suddenly made me feel embarrassed.

"I love you so much" he admits kissing my belly again, "How does it feel?" Josh asks suddenly curious as he switches his gaze towards me. "Weird" I shrug "Emotionally, I feel like I'm on my period, because my hormones are all over the place. Physically" I sigh "I just feel heavy, I don't really feel like I have a baby" I admit as he nods in understanding.

"You know that what you're going through amazes me, I have no idea how you girls can deal with growing another human inside of you but I have to say that I'm extremely glad that I have you to carry my baby" he admits making my heart do a bunch of flips. "And I hope in the future you'll get the carry all of our other kids" he adds sweetly making me cup his cheek and pull him in for another kiss.

"I love you so much" I mutter against his lips. He's my perfect Josh and one thing is clear, I am so damn lucky to have him in my life and to be able to call him mine.

__________________________________
If you liked this chapter make sure to vote and comment down below your thoughts and opinions,

Or...

Spread love ❤

-Mel❤