EPILOGUE

"Hey Maya" I look up and find Josh walking back in the room. "Hey" I whisper glancing back down at our perfect son, "They're all here" he admits softly coming over to my side. "They are all excited to meet him" he adds with a wide smile.

"Even my mom?" I ask worriedly. I had Noah around 9 pm which means my mom probably didn't finish her show. "Yes, she understands Maya" he assures me "Don't worry about it" he adds leaning down to kiss me.

"Can they come in?" He asks and I nod, "Of course" I agree. He leaves my side and opens the door and sticks his head out onto the hallway probably calling everyone in.

I look back down at Noah and find him wide awake and sucking on his thumb, I smile and gently lift my hand before slowly carresssing his little cheek with my index finger. "Maya" I look up and find Riley with a wide smile whilst her hands are holding her cheeks.

I shoot her a smile and look at the rest walking in. There's Amy, Alan, Topanga, Cory, Auggie, Everleigh, Shawn and my mom. They fill in the little room and all surround me. "Congratulations sweetheart" Amy says making me smile.

"He's so tiny" Riley points out as I nod vigoursly, "He's so little and soft" I add "I swear he's the tiniest baby I've ever seen" I admit making Riley nod in agreement.

"Do you think maybe we could hold him?" Amy carefully asks. "Yeah sure" I agree although deep down I just want Noah to stay in my arms. Josh helps me wrap Noah in one of the blankets and I cover myself up before watching everyone surround my son and gush at how cute he is.

"Maya" Topanga squeals rushing over to my side. "You're such a fierce Amazon warrior" she says making me laugh, she pulls me in for a hug "You did great honey" she admits pulling away and kissing my cheek.

"Thank you" I breathe out. "Maya" I look down and find Everleigh on the side of my bed, "Hey Evs" I say with a wide smile, "Can I sit here?" She asks motioning to the side of my bed. "Mhm" I hum slightly moving to the side and biting my lip from the pain.

"Panga can you help me up?" Evs asks making Topanga go over to her side and help her onto the hospital bed. "Everleigh you want to hold Noah?" Cory asks walking with my baby in his arms.

"Yes!" She exclaims, "Okay so you're going to have to put your hands like this" I say moving her hands in a position to hold a baby properly "Make sure you be careful with him okay?" She nods and Cory gently puts Noah in my sister's arms.

"He's so small" she giggles looking down at him mesmerized. "Yeah" I agree "Can you believe you're an aunt now?" I ask moving a strand of her hair behind her ear. "It's cool" she admits "I really like him" she smiles quickly glancing at me.

~🍼~

Everyone's finally gone, I told Josh I was exhausted and wanted to sleep a little so he kindly asked everyone to leave once everyone had a turn to see Noah. "Hi boy" Josh coos making me smile, he's doing skin on skin with Noah and I swear I don't think I've ever seen something as adorable as the two of them together.

"I'm your daddy" Even though I'm tired, I don't want to sleep because I'll miss this precious moment with Noah and Josh. "It's nice to meet you pumpkin" he adds before leaning down and kissing the top of his head. "We call you pumpkin because we made you during Halloween" Josh chuckles making me smile.

"Gosh your little noises are so cute" Josh gushes trying to glance down at his son. "I just want you to know that I'll always and I really mean always be there for you and mommy" he assures him making my heart swell. "No matter what happens I'll always be there and I'll always love the both of you with all my heart" I smile hearing him talk and before I know it I slowly drift off in a much needed slumber.