Chapter 34: His name?

"Look at this!" I gush holding up the tiniest white onesie with black writing that said 'Handsome just like daddy'. "It's so cute" I squeal making Josh chuckle, "Can we please get it?" I beg as Josh looks back at our cart, filled with baby clothing. I have to admit I'm going a little crazy with baby outfits but I can't help myself. "It's the last onesie though, we already have so many clothes and he's going to grow out of them before we even know it" I nod and lean up to kiss his cheek. "Thank you baby" I quip putting the small piece of clothing in the cart.

We continue walking around baby'R'us looking at the different things we'll be needing such as the price for a crib,  stroller and all that fun stuff and noting it down to see how much money we need to buy all of these things. We get quite a few coat hangers to go with all the clothing I got an already have at home. Josh let me buy clothing up until the age of 10 months old although he didn't let me get much so whenever little Noah comes and starts to grow up we're gonna have to go shopping for a few more outfits.

Once Josh and I have everything we need and noted down, we stop at Topanga's where she said she had the blanket ready. For Christmas she got this medium sized grey blanket for the baby and said she could get the name we choose for our little baby sewed on, so yesterday we told her the name which she was quite thrilled with, she actually loved it and couldn't think of a better name. This morning she texted me saying that it was ready and I could come pick it up.

"Hi" I smile brightly walking into the coffee shop and catching Topanga's attention. "Hi darling" she says pulling me in for a hug, "Oh my goodness look at your belly" she squeals placing her hand on my small baby bump. Being 21 weeks came with my belly finally looking like a baby bump, it wasn't big at all but you could still see it. "How are you?" She asks glancing up at me, "I'm okay" I smile "I haven't thrown up in a while so that's great" I admit "But I'm tired all the time and all I want to do is crawl in a bed and take a nap" she chuckles and nods her head in understanding. "You've entered the constantly tired stage" I groan in annoyance making her laugh "Don't worry dear it'll pass and before you know it your sweet little Noah will be in your arms" I grin thinking about having my sweet little baby in my arms.

"Talking about him" she trails off going behind the counter and retrieving a box, "Here you go" she says opening it and revealing the grey blanket with Noah Joshua embroidered on the corner in white. I gasp running my fingers through the soft material in awe, "It's perfect" I whisper thinking about using this with little Noah where ever I go. "I'm glad you like it" she smiles as I turn expecting Josh to be by my side but he's not there. "Josh?" I ask confused looking around to catch a glimpse of my boyfriend. "Right here" he says coming from the back of the coffee shop holding a chocolate milkshake, "You've been craving this" he says handing me the cup as I smile brightly.

"You're the best" I gush taking a sip of my drink and humming in delight at the taste of chocolate, "Thank you" I mutter "Anything for you Love" he says sweetly leaning down to kiss my cheek, "Now what do you think?" I ask motioning to the blanket, his eyes glance down at the item and a wide smile pulls at his lips, "It's really cute" he admits as I nod in agreement, "Thanks Pangers" he adds looking at his sister-in-law who waves him off.

~🍼~

"I'm home!" I shout walking into my house with the bags filled with baby clothes. I walk in the living room finding it empty, I place the bags on the couch and wander in the kitchen were I  find my mom making dinner, "I'm home" I repeat catching her attention, she turns around and faces me with a soft smile, "Oh, how was your trip to the store?" She asks curiously as I smile, "It was good, I got quite a few outfits for the baby" I admit as she purses her lips and nods. "I'd really like it if you could help me put them away" I suggest carefully not wanting her to blow up at me any second.