- CHAPTER ONE -

"Give me another one..."

"Mr.." began the barman.

"Shut your mouth... it's empty Jeffrey..."

"Mark, he's right you drank too much..."

"Yong Jae !! It's my bar, I drink if I want to .... hurry... before you get fired... "

The barman glanced at Yong Jae, who signaled to him that he could give his boss another shot, the latter was struggling to keep his balance and not fall from his chair. It was dark and the streets of Seoul were deserts. Robbers, burglars, dealers, gangsters, drug addicts, prostitutes and other demons of the night, had the free ground for their activities.

One of them, Mark Lee, had been drinking for two hours in his empty bar at this late hour. At 21, he was a powerful leader of the Korean Mafia based in Seoul. It was now 4 years since he succeeded his father Mr Lee, who died when he was 15, trapped by his enemies. From his youngest age Yong Jae his father's best friend, took him to the succession of his father's position. He had no problem to impose himself as a leader. But 4 years was still too little to get used to all the burdens he had to assume. He often ended his evenings in one of his bars to get drunk.

"Mark, we need to take care of Sang Wook ..."

" Why...?" Mark stared at his empty glass in his hands.

"Guess." Yong jae sighed. Mark turned his head towards him.

"He messed up again...?!" He said in a grave and serious voice. The oldest nodded, looking disappointed.

" What's happened? Still the same?" Yong Jae nodded again.

"How much did he lose this time?" Mark seemed to get irritated more and more and alcohol didn't help him to calm down.

"With what he made us lose last time, we are at 5 million Won cocaine, lost. "

Mark licked his lips, looking away at his glass. he was angry. He stood for a moment without saying anything, trying to keep calm. Another problem, to solve.

"Fuck they never leave me alone... Jeffrey, serve me a stronger one..." The bartender complied quickly, not wanting to annoy more his boss.

"Did he leave the city? " Mark asked before gulping his shot.

"No, he's at his mother's house, I went to tell him not to worry and to calm him down. "

"Good, we'll take care of him tomorrow. "

"Okay. "

Around 3:00 am they finally left the bar. Yong Jae helped his Boss walk to the hotel, although he was struggling too to stand up. They arrived at the hotel.

"Hey! I need some chick... find one... and send her to my room. " Mark said entering his room.

"Where do you want me to find her? We don't know them here. "

"I don't know, call the old Katherine she'll find me one." Mark closed the door to his room. Yong Jae sighed, he dialed Madame Katherine's number, heading to his room.

"Hello?" A sensual woman's voice answered.

"Good evening madam!"

"Hi Sweetie! How are you, tell me it's been a long time since I haven't seen you and your Boss at my House? Don't tell me you don't like my little bitches anymore?" She said with a broken laugh.

"Ahaha no, there are a lot of problems to settle right now Madam, but we will come very soon don't worry. "

"Aaah glad to hear it, good then what do you want handsome? "