- CHAPTER TWENTY THREE : Reflexion. -

05:55 pm Haechan's home.

"I think you're selfish, Haechanie." Renjun said, taking off his shoes.

"Selfish? ... you're exaggerating." Haechan said sulking a little, surprised at the word his friend had just used. They were coming back from the grocery store, where they had done some shopping. Haechan invited Renjun to have dinner at his home.

They were heading to the kitchen with the grocery bags, filled with food.

" I'm not exaggerating. You know that Mark is in love with you. It's one thing you don't want this kind of relationship, and even if I think you're going to regret it, it's your choice but you refusing to stop seeing him it's really cruel for him." Renjun said, putting the bags on the kitchen table.

"I can't do that ..."

" Why ? What's preventing you from doing that? If you don't love him in return like you said, you should at least stop seeing him. Unless you feel something for him, in this case it's time to be honest with yourself."

"I ... I feel something for him, but I don't think that .... No matter what I feel! That's not the point. Mark deserves better than me. "

" What do you know about that ? Did you ask him?" Renjun asked. The latter sighed, seeing that his absent minded friend didn't answer him. "You know Haechan I'm worried about you ... It must be painful for him, to know that his love is not mutual. Don't forget that he's a gangster. If he gets mad at you, he won't just harass you like the other one, he's much more powerful than that. I am afraid that something happens to you. "

After all Mark had done for him, Haechan didn't think Mark could become violent with him. But he thought he had hurt Mark enough. Of course, he felt good with him, Mark was a client with who he had spent fabulous nights. But he didn't have the right to make him suffer like that.

"You should at least tell him about how you feel." Renjun said.

"You think I should?" Haechan asked, a little worried. Renjun gave him a comforting smile.

"Stop thinking you don't deserve a man's love. You deserve all the love of the world Haechanie, and you have the right to live your love story. If someone doesn't agree with that, bring him to me!" Renjun said, making Haechan laugh. "No matter what happened in the past, or where you come from, it's the past. I'm sure it won't change his feelings for you."

Haechan gave him a hug. "Ooh ... Renjunie, you're the sweetest." Haechan told him almost sobbing. "I'm going to try. Now let's cook, I'm hungry."

They started cooking when Renjun noticed something.

"Oh crap... we forgot to buy the rice cakes ..."

" Don't worry, I'm going back to the grocery store." said Haechan enthusiastically.

Haechan left his house. Outside, the air was refreshing, as the sun began to set, beaming the calm streets with its warm orange lights.

Haechan thought Renjun was right. But all that was new to him. No client had made him feel like that way except Mark, and that was what he was scared of. He was afraid of his feelings, he was afraid to love, he was afraid of being hurt.

Before he could even explore the feelings he had for Mark, even before he told him about it, he was already thinking about when he might lose him.

Deep inside him, he knew why he didn't want to go further with Mark. What he was most afraid of was that Mark sees him the same way he sees himself.

So he pushed him away, but no matter how hard he tried to suppress his feelings, they were always coming back, again and again.

Every time he saw him, every time he talked to him, every time he touched him, every time he kissed him. His feelings were resurfacing, stronger and more real than ever. Haechan knew that a moment would come when he could no longer hide them.