CHAPTER TWENTY-SIX : Wild hands.

Mark's room, at night.

Breathing sounds of the two sweaty bodies mingled with the little whines the younger was letting out.

The latter slowly calmed his breathing as he loosened his grip on the sheet, looking up at the one who had his cock still shoved deep inside him. Mark's semen was burning pleasantly his insides, when the older took out his penis. A semen string came out with his member still hot. The younger looked at it, then gave Mark a salacious stare. As expected Mark was still hard.

"aanh... let me try again..." Haechan said in a breath as he raised his upper body, leaning back on his hands. His body was still shuddering after Mark had gone perversely rough on him. The older smiled, stroking one of the younger thighs.

"Are you sure to be able to do it in this state?" Mark asked approaching Haechan's neck.

"Yes... last time I wasn't-...aah... mmh" Haechan paused a moment, enjoying the warm kisses Mark was putting on his neck under his right ear. Mark put his arms around him, bringing him closer to his chest. Warmly snuggled between his arms, Haechan hugged him back putting arms around his neck while feeling kisses and soft bites on his delicate skin.

"Last time I wasn't ready enough. That... that huge thing of yours... It's hard to get used to it you know." Haechan said in a cute complaining tone.

Hearing that, Mark let out a laugh that agreeably tickled Haechans neck.

"So you think you're used to it now?" He said a bit teasing, releasing Haechan from his squeeze.

"Oh... aren't you a little pretentious? I bet you're thinking I can't do it."

"First, I'm not pretentious, I'm acting accordingly to what see. You're clearly not in position to take the lead, after what me and my huge thing, we've done to you. Your body speaks for itself. Secondly, you're absolutely right, I think you can't do it. I'm sure you'll end up asking me to help you. So... what's the point?"

Luckily Mark was sexy when he said that.

"The point is that I want to, you arrogant... I want to try again." Haechan said, as he pushed kindly the older down, the latter let himself be until his back met the sheet. "Let me try one more time. Let yourself go, I'll ride you and make you cum all by myself." he said biting lewdly his lip.

"You won't hold out long..." Mark said with a challenging voice.

"I don't think so but okay... Let me take the lead and if I fail, I'll completely give myself to you, as usual and you'll make me cum as much as you want." Haechan said, now on Mark.

"...oh yeah? Even if you beg me because you're tired?" Mark put his hands on Haechan's hips.

"Yeah... but you have to let me do it, so don't hold my hips and leave your hands on the bed." Haechan said removing the older hands from his hips.

"Okay... you're cute when you're losing against me." Mark said putting his hands behind his head, not breaking that pretentious stare of his.

"We'll see about that..." Haechan said softly as he brought his pelvis closer to Mark's. He took the hot member of the older and placed it right above his ass, then he pushed his pelvis down, letting the penis penetrates him.

Feeling the thrust inside him, Haechan let out a noisy sigh, then noticing Mark smirking, he started to do lewd repetitive movements with his hips. The older smirk disappeared, he closed his eyes as he felt the warm soaked inside of Haechan pressing and moving around his penis. Then Haechan smirked as the older removed his hands from the back of his head to put them on his thighs. Gradually their breaths grew louder as Haechan started to let out small whines.

"...s-so? n-not bad...uh?" Haechan said, a little proud, seeing Mark's pleasure face.

"I... I admit that- mmh fuck.. you're doing pretty well " Mark opened his eyes to see a Haechan almost breathless struggling to not give up. The latter knew couldn't stand that alone for long, so he intensified the movements of his hips.

Mark tightened his grips on Haechan's thighs, in frustration. Haechan was good indeed, and it was frustrating not being able to control the movements. Mark had that eagerness to grab Haechan's hips who moved of their own free will.

Fuck... Im close Mark thought, looking up at the younger who was starting to make louder whines.

After a moment Mark made a quick movement upward with his pelvis, which made Haechan shiver and moan shakily. The latter stopped his movements as his body weakened by the sudden move. Mark had just touch his sensible spot he knew very well.

"aah!... I-I said don't move!" Haechan complained as his eyes were tearing up.

"hehe... I know... but... why you don't rub that place too?" Mark said moving his plevis upward again.

"aanh!... y-you know why.... aah stop... y-you're... angh! aah... that's cheating... s-stop mov-.." Haechan almost begged, but Mark continued ignoring what the younger was trying to say as the pleasure started to intensify.

Once he was started Mark couldn't stop. He couldn't help but cheating because he knew he was close. And seeing Haechan's face crying out of pleasure because of him was rousing him more. So he grabbed Haechan's hips and started to lead that obscene game they were playing.

"s-stop...augh!... t-that's anh! that's....un-unfair...ah!... hyaa.." Haechan managed to say, throwing his head back.

"I know..." Mark said breathy, raising his chest closer to the younger. "But but that's how you like it" Mark said in his ear, as Haechan had so predictably failed to keep him down on the bed. "handle... again and again... my wildness... until I decide when it end." Mark stopped whispering into Haechan's ears, to cover his vulnerable neck and clavicles with kisses and love-bites, pinning him down on the bed, switching the positions.

Haechan's moans were endless in the deep night.

He surrendered himself in Mark's hands, as an intensive and untenable pleasure was blowing his mind away.

-To be continued-