-CHAPTER FORTY-SIX: The dEtAils.-

".. slower.. I can't.. any.." Haechan panted out of breath underneath the older.

Mark felt the hand of the younger which was shaking with pleasure, on his sweaty torso desperately trying to slow him down.

The night had already fallen, and Haechan was still feeling Mark pounding him so hard that he had trouble breathing.

Mark slowed down his hips movements a bit, he took the younger's hand in his and put kisses on his wrist. He was a bit out of breath.

"I'm sorry.." he snuggled his cheek into the palm of the younger's hand. "..you'll have to handle it a little longer." By saying this, he leaned down to kiss him.
It was deep, wet and interrupted by gasps and moans of the younger.

He was a little too excited since hadn't had Haechan, all his, in his bed for a long time.

Haechan put his arms around Mark feeling the older covering his tender skin with love bite.

He tightened his hug when the older's thrusts fastened, muffling his moans in the small of Mark's neck. He had forgotten the excess of energy of the older, that was making him lose his senses.

At a moment Haechan truly though that he had gone crazy. He was having another orgasm when Mark raised his upper body, spread out the younger's thighs forward speeding his thrusts up, making it last for a moment.

Haechan had his head thrown back, he was gripping a cushion so hard as he felt his entire body shaking with an unendurable pleasure.

His had become a weakened thing on the verge of blacking out, on the couch.

Near the end of this crazy orgasm he uttered a loud whimper, when he felt all the muscles of his body loosening up.

"aanh... I swear.. slow down or you're gonna kill me.."

Mark continued to do the complete opposite of what Haechan was begging him to do. He had his dick wrapped in the generous warmth of the younger soft inside, it was sucking him so much, clenching around him. That was so pleasurable all he wanted was to shove it fiercely, faster and further into the welcoming heat of Haechan's body.

He just wanted more and more of it. Having it all for him was so enjoyable. The younger had less endurance but he couldn't limit himself.

He didn't want to.

The sensations was pushing his body to keep doing that way.

this is too good... Mark tightened his grip on Haechan's spread thighs. Worked up his skin was weeping with sweat, and the shape of his muscles in motion of was deliciously outlining in harmony under his heated skin.

He was a beautiful beast.

"... are .. are you... listening... I.. I can't.." Haechan panted, the older was now bashing his soft spot too much.

"..I love you.. Haechanie.. I love you so much." Mark exhaled.

He was fulfilled. Haechan was the thing his life was lacking, and he was finally having him, all for himself.

Haechan looked up at his elder, he felt himself reddening even more, realizing that he was the happiest person on earth.

Putting his hand on one of Mark's arms which were grasping his hips tightly, he brought it up to his shoulders, to draw his face closer. "kiss me.."

The black haired one leaned down to kiss the younger. Haechan felt Mark's throbbing cock hardening inside him, becoming bigger. He begged to himself to not faint, he wanted to stay conscious, he wanted to be with him and feel everything until the very end.