- CHAPTER ELEVEN: You know it -

Lunapar, 7:00 am, upstairs.

Haechan tied a knot on the last condom filled with the sperm of the man who was getting dressed in front of the bed. He threw it in the trash, then lay on the bed. The blanket barely covering his naked body, he was looking at the back of the man who was getting dressed.

Haechan felt empty, as unsatisfied, the man who was around sixty, hadn't made him cum once. After all, he was the client, and Haechan was used to this kind of nights, where he almost never had pleasure. What mattered was money, he had always thought about the money he would earn, and didn't care about sex, as long as he could take advantage of it. So why was he thinking about getting satisfied all of a sudden?

You like sex with me, don't you?

If you are afraid of losing your clients because of me, you can always come to me, to give me your ass, I would be happy to pay you.

You know that I am. Because I know you like how I make you cum in bed.

Haechan squeaked a quiet laugh, remembering the seductive tone Mark had taken by telling him these words. Then realizing what he was thinking about, he shook his head slightly, to drive those thoughts out of his mind.

Why am I thinking about him? He thought, before seeing that the man had finished getting dressed and was approaching him. He forced a smile, sitting on the bed.

"You were really cute tonight, Haechan-ah. There you go." Said the man, handing him money bills.

"Thank you." Haechan took the money. Then the man lifted up the younger's face by the chin.

"I'd like to see you again one night, give me your number." He said, displaying a repulsive smile unveiling his old-aged teeth.

"If you want to see me again, contact my boss Mrs. Katherine, or one of the Lunapar managers." He said, pulling his chin away from the man's hands.

"But I can call you directly. "

Haechan was used to customers, asking for his personal number, after one night at Lunapar. But Haechan only gave his number to a few of his usual customers, with whom he was metting in hotels, and not in Lunapar.

"Sorry, you'll have to see with my boss. Come back to Lunapar, I don't work here every night, but you never know." He said displaying a last fake smile. He had no desire to see this man again.

The man left the room.

After a moment Haechan left the room and headed for the showers. The Brothel was silent, like every morning at Lunapar. Arrived at the door of the showers, the door opened. He came face to face with two people giggling, coming out of the showers. He recognized one.

"Renjun? "

"Oh, ... Haechanie? W-what are you doing here? " Renjun asked surprised.

" I'm going to take a shower. "

Haechan looked at the two young men who had just come out of the showers. Each with a towel around their waist, their torso a little wet, they were holding hands, blushing a little. Haechan understood that they had just done dirty things while taking their shower.

"Renjun who's this guy, so that you don't respect the rules. Do you know that we're not allowed to bring clients to the showers?" Haechan said smirking, crossing his arms.

"My name is Jeno, I'm sorry, it's my fault, I didn't want to cause any problem." The one next to Renjun hastened to apologize.

"What a gentleman ... So it's for this guy, you fall Renjun?" Haechan asked.

"You ... you fall for me?" Jeno turned his head to Renjun, who blushed a little, looking at him lovingly.

"Ok, lovebirds, let me take my shower." he said as he saw the two lovers about to kiss, he passed by the two, letting them join their room.

After taking a shower and brushing his teeth, he went downstairs dressed in his white bathrobe. A few stuff in his hands, he was heading to the locker room.

Downstairs he saw a familiar figure, asleep at the bar. He approached the person. It was Mark. The latter was deeply asleep, his hand still holding a glass that contained a little of alcohol. His suit jacket was on the floor, below him, his shirt was a little wrinkled, his sleeves raised, his tie in one of his hands. He seemed to have drunk a lot last night.

This guy stayed here drinking all night? Haechan thought, leaning on the bar next to Mark, who was stinking of alcohol.

Haechan looked at the peaceful sleeping young man for a moment, smiling unconsciously.

He looks so angelic when he's sleeping, you can't imagine he's a dangerous gangster. Haechan thought watching Mark snoring silently. He ran his hand through his black hair, caressing them.

"Do you know my boss?" A voice, surprised Haechan who turned, to see the young man from earlier, standing behind him. The latter had dressed, and was wearing a suit.

"Uh ... not ... not really." Haechan replied, lying.

"You're Jeno, right? Renjun told me a lot about you. Looks like he likes you, I hope it's mutual. "

Jeno smiled timidly, running a hand on his neck, when they heard Mark mutter something in his sleep.

"... chanie ... haechanie ..." Haechan blushed a little, realizing that Mark was dreaming of him.

"Well... it looks like my boss knows you." Jeno smiled at Haechan, who made no comment.

"He drank all night again. I don't know what's with him lately, seems like he's under the weather." Jeno said looking at his boss with a concerned look.

" Really ? "

"Yeah, it's not the first time he gets drunk all night like this. I tried to talk to him, but he keeps telling me everything is fine. What he doesn't know is that I am not blind. I know something is bothering him. "

"You seem to be very worried about your boss. "

" Yes. Can you ... Maybe you can help me. I think he's dreaming about you. "

Haechan was silent for a moment, looking at Mark, sleeping with pouty lips.

"Tell him to act less stupidly. I have to go, bye Jeno. " he said as he left for the locker room, seeing Mark about to wake up.

"What? ... wait ..."

" Jeno...? ... uhg... fuck, my head." Mark woke up and felt a headache grow stronger and stronger. He tried with difficulty to get up.

"Sir, you drank too much last night."

- To be continued -